The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz Babies Pics

BLUE FAWN BITCH MINK (POSS STAYING HERE) AND BLACK BITCH THE WRIGGLER:
IMGP0769.jpg
My two favourites :wub: Thanks for the pics Carole ,I won't get bored of seeing them :lol: they are all gorgeous :huggles: ,and I can't beleive how much they've grown (w00t)

They are gorgeous :wub: what an amazing job you are doing :thumbsup: good luck with them :luck: :luck:

You both doing a great job ,,,i like the light fawn one with its tongue out on the top

expect new pics soon as we have eyes opening :teehee:

:thumbsup: BEAUTIFULL AS EVER. SUCH STRONG HEALTHY PUPPIES. :luck: :wub:

we have more eyes open. red (red fawn bitch) properly open dont think she can c yet though. brutus (big black lad) eyes properly open. tc (red fawn dog white chest) eyes nearly open. both the blue boys eyes nearly open. think they shud all have their eyes open by the weekend so il leave more pics till then. dont forget i still have two red fawn boys left. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: DON'T WORRY! ANYONE WITH ANY SENSE AND ENOUGH ROOM WILL SNAP THEM UP! THEY'VE ALREADY PROVED WHAT LITTLE BATTLERS THEY ARE. :luck:

we have more eyes open. red (red fawn bitch) properly open dont think she can c yet though. brutus (big black lad) eyes properly open. tc (red fawn dog white chest) eyes nearly open. both the blue boys eyes nearly open. think they shud all have their eyes open by the weekend so il leave more pics till then. dont forget i still have two red fawn boys left. :thumbsup:
Can't wait for the new pics Carole :thumbsup:

pups look well take my hat off to you a grand job being done wouldnt

like to think anyone would have to do this atb wi em :thumbsup:

GOD U R GOING TO B SO SICK OF ME ON THIS TOPIC SOON LOL ALL EYE JUST ABOUT OPEN NOW. BIG BLACK LAD BRUTUS AND 1 OF THE BLUE LADS R ACTUALLY NEARLY WALKING! I CANT BELIEVE HOW CLEAN THE GANG IS. IVE GOT A PUPPY PAD @ ONE END OF THE CAGE AND THEY WALK,CRAWL OVER TO THAT 4 WEES AND POO,S THEN WALK, CRAWL BACK ONTO THE VETBED. IF IM NOT FEEDING THEM IM WATCHING THEM NOW. GOD IL GET NOWT DONE SOON LOL :thumbsup:

GOD U R GOING TO B SO SICK OF ME ON THIS TOPIC SOON LOL ALL EYE JUST ABOUT OPEN NOW. BIG BLACK LAD BRUTUS AND 1 OF THE BLUE LADS R ACTUALLY NEARLY WALKING! I CANT BELIEVE HOW CLEAN THE GANG IS. IVE GOT A PUPPY PAD @ ONE END OF THE CAGE AND THEY WALK,CRAWL OVER TO THAT 4 WEES AND POO,S THEN WALK, CRAWL BACK ONTO THE VETBED. IF IM NOT FEEDING THEM IM WATCHING THEM NOW. GOD IL GET NOWT DONE SOON LOL :thumbsup:
Can't think of a better way of wasting time than puppy watching :lol: They sound really forward :thumbsup: :luck: Can't wait to see pics with their eyes open :wub:

Have you weighed them lately?

they wont fit in our scales now. they back @ the vets next week get their nails trimmed get them weighed then and worm them all. cudnt find my camera tonight otherwise i wudve got a lovely pic all on their backs after a feed with their tongues out lol

they wont fit in our scales now. they back @ the vets next week get their nails trimmed get them weighed then and worm them all. cudnt find my camera tonight otherwise i wudve got a lovely pic all on their backs after a feed with their tongues out lol
put them in plastic bag to weigh, asda or if you are pose m&s :D

put them in plastic bag to weigh, asda or if you are pose m&s :D

our digi scales r broke was using the kitchen scales hence why they r now too big 4 them lol (w00t)

001-3.jpg

just the 1 pic for now as photobucket playing up. hopefully a few more pics tommoro. this is the gang after a feed.

They're looking brill Carole, lovely podgey puppies :wub: You are doing a fantastic job, well done folks :thumbsup:

They are so bonny . Look forward to seeing them with eyes open.xxxx

001-3.jpg

just the 1 pic for now as photobucket playing up. hopefully a few more pics tommoro. this is the gang after a feed.
Gorgeous, fat, contented babies :wub: ,you've done a great job with them Carole :thumbsup:

The both of you have do so well to keep these pups so fit a well,i take my hat off to you both xx ......decca

Back