The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Jack & Giggle Pups

Great pics from everyone, keep them coming :thumbsup:

I think I might have seen Fleur at Andover today :wub:

They all look stunning :wub:

Can't wait to see Alfie in the flesh again. What a little smasher he is.

Logan is a good name for nutters! (w00t) :lol: BJ - hope you have as much fun and love back from your Logan as I have from mine. :wub: They are all seriously cute pups! :wub: :wub:

Well, how did I manage to miss this whole thread :oops: they are one of the cutest litters I have ever seen! :wub:

Must keep track of them now I've seen them, they are lovely boys :huggles:

Any chance of pics of that lovely red boy as well?? :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Judy said:
Gorgeous puppies and some great photos Barbara  :thumbsup: I particularly like the second fight photo  :D
Gotta love that dark brindle bitch though  :wub:   Such a stiking colour. I've always fancied one like that.

Me too Judy, she's very striking :wub: :wub:

all the best shaz and Uncle Fuller :huggles:

Janimal said:
BeeJay said:
BJ - I love this pitcure- :wub: - how is your new puppy coming along now.?

Thanks. :huggles: He's so much fun. He's got me very well trained. He goes out to have a pee or poo and he gets a treat for doing it. Hmmm I'm not sure that he really needs to go out as often as he does. Some of the pee's are very quick. ;)

Night times are good, luckily as soon as the lights go out he falls asleep. A bit like putting a cover over a budgie I suppose. :- "

BeeJay said:
Janimal said:
BeeJay said:
BJ - I love this pitcure- :wub: - how is your new puppy coming along now.?

Thanks. :huggles: He's so much fun. He's got me very well trained. He goes out to have a pee or poo and he gets a treat for doing it. Hmmm I'm not sure that he really needs to go out as often as he does. Some of the pee's are very quick. ;)

Night times are good, luckily as soon as the lights go out he falls asleep. A bit like putting a cover over a budgie I suppose. :- "

Lovely story :huggles: :wub: o:)

:wub: Picture_108__400_x_300_.jpg

Aw Alfie and Febe (I think it is). They are both looking lovely. :wub: :wub:

Looking forwards to seeing you next Sunday.

Back