The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Izzy's New Year Walks

Ann Glews

Registered
Reaction score
New years resolution was to take more pics of everyday walks with Izzy, not just holidays :D

New Years day saw an icy trip to Rivelin with friend Kimi

IzzyKimRivelin112009004.jpg

Rivelin2009003.jpg

Today we went to Wadsley Common, a usual haunt for us....

John's usual ball throwing skills!

comon012009006-1.jpg

Izzy then won't let go....

comon012009015.jpg

Into the woods to hunt stuff (imaginary squirrels)

comon012009019.jpg

comon012009020.jpg

comon012009022.jpg

comon012009027.jpg

Hope you like them, I just need a better camera now :thumbsup: :-

Oh don't we all need a new camera Ann :-

Lovely pictures of your girl and friend Izzy looks stunning posing looking for squirrels :wub:

izzy looks lovely as ever :wub: your friends dog is lovely too :wub:

where abouts is that place,seems to be high up judging by the views :thumbsup:

What lovely whippets you have - we live at Walkley! can't be far from you?! Maybe we'll bump into each other one day?

Claire

izzy looks lovely as ever :wub: your friends dog is lovely too :wub:
where abouts is that place,seems to be high up judging by the views :thumbsup:
Thanks Trish, Wadsley Common is up heading our of the Hillsborough area towards Worrall or Bradfield, you get great views but my camera isn't good enough to do view shots!

What lovely whippets you have - we live at Walkley! can't be far from you?! Maybe we'll bump into each other one day?
Claire

Hi Claire, I am at Hillsborough so not far at all! I keep spotting whippets when driving on South Road :D There is also a sole one lives somewhere near Walkley Bank, but I never see any when out with Izzy hardly!

If you fancy a walk any time PM me :thumbsup:

Glad to see you're sticking to your New Years resolution! :teehee: There are two pictures there (hunting imaginery squirrels) where Izzy looks just like Fred. Same colour coat as well. I had to do a double take.

Lovely New Year photos...especially the icy one... :thumbsup: and love the blue merle collie.. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures, Izzy is gorgeous :wub: and looks to be enjoying her walks and her friend Kimi is lovely too :huggles:

Back