The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Its Snowing Again...

No snow here at the moment :angry: ........I reckon the snow we had at the beginning of January might well have been our quota for 2008!!! :b All we seem to be getting now for days on end is RAIN, RAIN, RAIN!!!! :rant:

We've had so much rain the past few days that 11 houses in our village have been flooded today :( ....Luckily :luck: :luck: we live on the top of a hill so hopefully we'll be okay :- "

....... Second thoughts :b maybe I'd better start building an ARK just incase :unsure: , only problem is...how could I chose just two of each breed to take in it with me!!!! :lol: :lol: IMPOSSIBLE ...my Ark would definately be overloaded!!! :- "

Rain, rain and more of the wet stuff...in a heavy downpour.

Every time I think of taking my pack out....the heavens open up again.

I give up.....going to make spag bol instead :blink:

will be a good Mummy and feed my children, then look at taking doglets out later.

Don't mind getting wet....but the way its coming down in sheets..its enough to slice a body in half :rant:

What part of Scotland you in? Still no snow in Edinburgh :- "

South Lanarkshire

Between Strathaven and Lesmahagow

Stopped now but there is about 4/5 inch lying looks great :thumbsup:

littlenell said:
trish g said:
pouring down in good old leeds again :(
and in Bradford.....

I'll second that :( although it has given severe icy conditions in Yorkshire and humber for tomorrow starting tonight but I cant see it, it hasnt stopped raining enough and it doesnt seem that cold really, but we'll see :unsure:

littlenell said:
Trouble is Ive got to go to the vets with Archie tomorrow...

How is Archie going on? hope he is feeling better :thumbsup:

When I can keep him still long enough... (w00t) its drying up nicely...and it isnt bothering him in the slightest...quite scary... (w00t)

Wonder if he will remember the vet though tomorrow... :- "

btw the snow is going soft and wet tonight....it was sloppy when I went out with the two older dogs....

Im hoping its not icy in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back