The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

It's A Cat's Life!

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score
Just a few snaps which I've taken over the past few days of Gus with the whippets :D

He always makes himself very comfortable and there's nothing like a whippet to provide the ultimate in cushioned heating :lol: :thumbsup:

With Ella and Rosie

P1060333.jpg

P1060334.jpg

With Tizzy

P1060352.jpg

P1060357.jpg

The brindles and Gus

P1060341.jpg

With Jinny tonight :wub:

P1060479.jpg

P1060481.jpg

P1060482.jpg

Love the gorgeous mix of stripes with Tizzy, he is a lovely boy :wub:

He's a beautiful Orange Blob :wub:

he must be the biggest cat ive ever seen (w00t)

love these pics Jane :wub:

Your pics are lovely, Gus and the canine stripeys are gorgeous :wub:

fab pics jane and gus is such a hunk ,not shure hed last five mins in my house thou :lol:

Aww gorgeous pictures. Its brilliant when they get along like that.

And such an absolutly lovely cudley Tom too.

Lotti is getin abit over excitable with Mog now but he gives as good as he gets most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes as bad as my ginger moggy......they are all mad as hatters... :lol:

gorgeous pictures Jayne x

Just a few snaps which I've taken over the past few days of Gus with the whippets :D He always makes himself very comfortable and there's nothing like a whippet to provide the ultimate in cushioned heating :lol: :thumbsup:

With Ella and Rosie

P1060334.jpg

Love this photo....a real feast of dark stripes and textures. :wub:

Gus looks very comfortable cuddled up with his whippets :huggles:

Lovely pics Jane of Gus and the girls :wub: :wub: Its nice to see whippies and cat getting on :) not sure what mine would do to him though :sweating: !!!!

Brilliant !! He clearly wears his superior ginger moggyness with pride :D Looks like the girls know who's boss!

Awwwwww just seen this (hope you don't mind me posting) - just GORGEOUS pics.....how orange is your boy!!! :wub:

Our family used to have two cats and then got two jack russell pups and the four of them were best mates after just a couple of days :thumbsup: You could barely get close to the fire because the rug was covered in furry bodies hogging all the heat!

Gus definitely knows where the warmest place in the house is too......my hubby Neil says he really misses having a whippet on the bed (or in Diva's case IN the bed!) as they used to RADIATE warmth!!! :lol:

What absolutely gorgeous pictures :wub: Gus is such a wonderful rich colour and your whippets are beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: It's so nice to see dogs and cats cuddling up to each other :huggles:

Back