The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Italian Greyhound X Puppys

June Jonigk said:
Kurwenal said:
peppermint lady said:
Cornish said:
Come on WIGGY-WOO (my nick name for Ben) :lol:   show us your gorgeous Stanley & Violet litter.....
How many was born and their flavours/colours?

I'd have another WIGGY pup in a heart beat, if it weren't for us buying another house and having a lot of work to do on the ranshackled building.

Benjamin is every bit worth the agro from (IG) people when you tell them he has some IG in him

I am very proud of my boy Benjamin, he is all there, 4 paws, 4 legs, 2 ears, 2 eyes, a tail... which hasn't got a pointy end and there are no horns on his head.... he is 100% doggy!!!!! :lol:   :- "

Can't wait to see the photos WIGGY  :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :wub:  

A IG & Whippet cross forum would be fab  :thumbsup:

picccccccccysssssss pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssee, shes gonna make us beg (w00t)

CAN WE NOW KEEP THIS THREAD TO WIGGYS LOVELY LITTER, AND NOT THE INS AND OUTS OF CROSS BREEDING :thumbsup: if that wants to be carried on i would say best start a new topic :thumbsup:

how about keeping this forum to its title - Italian greyhounds?

Have you missed something? These are crossbred IGs - so under IGs as they don't have a forum of their own. Perhaps if they become popular though, we might have to start a forum of their own. Other people seem to be very happy with their Xbred IGs - and I can see the attraction :thumbsup:

Come on, where's those pics :- " :- " :- " We're waiting :- " :- " :- "

they more whippet than ig if they from a ig x whip and a whippet -

Kurwenal said:
June Jonigk said:
Kurwenal said:
peppermint lady said:
Cornish said:
Come on WIGGY-WOO (my nick name for Ben) :lol:   show us your gorgeous Stanley & Violet litter.....

I'd have another WIGGY pup in a heart beat, if it weren't for us buying another house and having a lot of work to do on the ranshackled building.

Benjamin is every bit worth the agro from (IG) people when you tell them he has some IG in him

I am very proud of my boy Benjamin, he is all there, 4 paws, 4 legs, 2 ears, 2 eyes, a tail... which hasn't got a pointy end and there are no horns on his head.... he is 100% doggy!!!!! :lol:   :- "

Can't wait to see the photos WIGGY  :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :wub:  

CAN WE NOW KEEP THIS THREAD TO WIGGYS LOVELY LITTER, AND NOT THE INS AND OUTS OF CROSS BREEDING :thumbsup: if that wants to be carried on i would say best start a new topic :thumbsup:

Have you missed something? These are crossbred IGs - so under IGs as they don't have a forum of their own. Perhaps if they become popular though, we might have to start a forum of their own. Other people seem to be very happy with their Xbred IGs - and I can see the attraction :thumbsup:

For general information please see below copied from the Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :

mongrel - Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :

Mongrel \Mon"grel\, n. [Prob. shortened fr. mongrel, and akin to

AS. mengan to mix, and E. mingle. See Mingle.]

The progeny resulting from a cross between two breeds, as of

domestic animals; anything of mixed breed. --Drayton.

Last edited by a moderator:
nina said:
Kurwenal said:
June Jonigk said:
Kurwenal said:
peppermint lady said:
Cornish said:

For general information please see below copied from the Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :

mongrel - Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :

Mongrel \Mon"grel\, n. [Prob. shortened fr. mongrel, and akin to

AS. mengan to mix, and E. mingle. See Mingle.]

The progeny resulting from a cross between two breeds, as of

domestic animals; anything of mixed breed. --Drayton.

that was also my understanding of the term

(w00t) My word theres some funny folks in this world, and hayf of em are on here

is there only me normal on k9 or what, fer goodness sake youve all made your point, many times before about posts like these, what on earth wiggys gonna think when she's read this little lot, 3 fekin pages of it, have you lot nowt to do, look outside lovely weather big wide world an all that, some of you are getting bitter over this topic, lets wish her good luck with the puppies, i do, :luck: ,

wot ho :cheers:

peppermint lady said:
picccccccccysssssss pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssee, shes gonna make us beg (w00t) CAN WE NOW KEEP THIS THREAD TO WIGGYS LOVELY LITTER, AND NOT THE  INS AND OUTS OF CROSS BREEDING :thumbsup:   if that wants to be carried on i would say best start a new topic :thumbsup:

I think that is a very good idea. If you want to discuss the art of crossbreeding, or discussing what the word mongrel constitutes - I think a separate thread would be a better idea. Please keep this thread on topic, which is Wiggy's puppies - any baiting comments will be removed.

Now can we see some pics please :thumbsup:

Hello, this not my sort of thing but I had a look on the Kennel club Website and found this. Isn't the KC the people that are the be all and end all of breeding in the UK.

A crossbreed is a dog of mixed blood, whose parents are of two different breeds, or a mixture of several breeds. A mongrel is a dog of unknown parentage.

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/1178

Paul W said:
Hello, this not my sort of thing but I had a look on the Kennel club Website and found this. Isn't the KC the people that are the be all and end all of breeding in the UK.
A crossbreed is a dog of mixed blood, whose parents are of two different breeds, or a mixture of several breeds. A mongrel is a dog of unknown parentage.

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/1178

:thumbsup:

dont bother reading all this fluff wiggy....just get the pics on for the rest of us :thumbsup:

No I dont think it should be deleated either, its very informative and not picking on anyone. Having said that, my information came from the KC website which I thought set the standard for all breeds and what to call them. I prefer the KC description myself.

Paul W said:
No I dont think it should be deleated either, its very informative and not picking on anyone. Having said that, my information came from the KC website which I thought set the standard for all breeds and what to call them. I prefer the KC description myself.
i think its good information :thumbsup: , however in the right place, if you have followed this thread from the start it was a to tell us of a litter arrival :wub: not the ins/outs rights/wrongs of breeding, this we should remember as im sure poor wiggy wishes she had never of put it on here.....please keep this as wiggys thread about her puppies and not highjack it...why not open a new topic as ive said before.

so come on lets see the pics wiggy :huggles:

Oh my!!

I came on this thread to see puppy pics and got all that!!

I would like to see pics too :b

My OH wants an IG but we could never afford a ped, our whippet pup is not KC reg and if we were not only just getting her would love one of these pups!!

Would be perfect and Benjamin is :wub: :wub:

But have to wait a while.....

Pics Please!!!

:lol:

I think it's safe to add pics now Wiggy - we're back on track now aren't we? There are plenty of people waiting to see the little bundles :wub:

wiggy were all desperate to see pics of these little babies please dont keep them all to your self. :- "

its nice to share :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

hello i would also like to see the pics come on wiggy show us some pics and i will get round to posting those of olivers big bro please pretty please

midlanderkeith said:
(w00t) My word theres some funny folks in this world, and hayf of em are on hereis there only me normal on k9 or what, fer goodness sake youve all made your point, many times before about posts like these, what on earth wiggys gonna think when she's read this little lot, 3 fekin pages of it, have you lot nowt to do, look outside lovely weather big wide world an all that, some of you are getting bitter over this topic, lets wish her good luck with the puppies, i do,  :luck: ,

here here keith only you really arent that sane :lol: wiggy probably has read it thats why she hasnt replied such a shame is what i say some folks should be ashamed of themselves :(

affieluver said:
midlanderkeith said:
(w00t) My word theres some funny folks in this world, and hayf of em are on hereis there only me normal on k9 or what, fer goodness sake youve all made your point, many times before about posts like these, what on earth wiggys gonna think when she's read this little lot, 3 fekin pages of it, have you lot nowt to do, look outside lovely weather big wide world an all that, some of you are getting bitter over this topic, lets wish her good luck with the puppies, i do,  :luck: ,

here here keith only you really arent that sane :lol: wiggy probably has read it thats why she hasnt replied such a shame is what i say some folks should be ashamed of themselves :(

Well said Keith! I totally agree. I think there should be some apologies to Wiggy. :- " I hope we see some photos of the lovely puppies soon. :D

[SIZE=21pt]WIGGY, Things are getting desperate now!!!!!! photos and info please, if you don't mind[/SIZE]

Ben sends lots of licky kisses to his family :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Cornish said:
[SIZE=21pt]WIGGY, Things are getting desperate now!!!!!! photos and info please, if you don't mind[/SIZE]

Ben sends lots of licky kisses to his family  :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]Wiggy Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Back