The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Is Violet ok?

Hi all sorry for being extremely inactive... she weighed a very healthy 8 pounds. I have been soaking up the snuggles while she is small. No I am not back walking the dogs due to a cold i came down with but I’m better now so fingers crossed... also how are we all doing?
This is Daisy she looks so grumpy on this one
E0D32F04-8F83-4B8F-994B-8536E67F6E71.jpeg

Aw she’s lovely @Violet Turner but you’re right she does look a bit grumpy! He he

Thanks for sharing her with us and glad to hear you’re all doing well :)

Awww shes cute...and a lovely name. We called my bump Daisy and everyone was disappointed when we didnt name our daughter Daisy! Enjoy the snuggles..

Awwww, she's lovely. I expect she's focusing on funny sensations going on in her insides (wind)!

My first bump was called Esmerelda, I've no idea. We decided it wouldn't suit DS1 though:D

Oh bless her , she’s so cute and love the name :rolleyes: love her little grumpy face :p not much fun having a bad cold with a new baby to look after :( how are the other girls taking to her? :)

Congrats! A beautiful baby. Do they really have such interesting facial expressions at such young age? (I haven’t been exposed to tiny babies in a long time)

A beautiful picture of your baby girl. I adore babies, just as well as I was a midwife for forty years. My grandaughter had a little girl just four weeks ago.

Thank you for all your kind words :) I have allowed olive to be free around her but obviously within reason and with me watching. Doris on the other hand has only gone to see her 4 times and this is within a massive distance but now I let Doris sleep on one of Daisy’s blankets as it Doris used to smells. The picture was took around 5 days old...

A beautiful picture of your baby girl. I adore babies, just as well as I was a midwife for forty years. My grandaughter had a little girl just four weeks ago.
Ah tell her I say congrats!!

Congratulations Violet :D she's lovely! Judy my second baby was easier as a bump :p but is still absolutely horrendous at sleeping 2.5 years on. His sister, however, slept through at 8 weeks.

Back