The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Is It Halloween Yet???

lullabell

Registered
Reaction score
:) I know this isn't really the place for this topic to go on, sorry I hope you don't mind :oops:

Jim and I went shopping today for James's outfit for halloween.

I just thought he looked so cute all dressed and ready to go Trick or Treating :wub: :sorcerer:

halloween003.jpg

halloween005.jpg

halloween007.jpg

:) I know this isn't really the place for this topic to go on, sorry I hope you don't mind :oops: Jim and I went shopping today for James's outfit for halloween.

I just thought he looked so cute all dressed and ready to go Trick or Treating :wub: :sorcerer:

halloween003.jpg

halloween005.jpg

halloween007.jpg
O Lynn, he looks so cute. He is growing so much. His we suit is georgeous. Happy Halloween James David Murray.

:) I know this isn't really the place for this topic to go on, sorry I hope you don't mind :oops: Jim and I went shopping today for James's outfit for halloween.

halloween003.jpg

halloween005.jpg

halloween007.jpg
Wee James look fab in his halloween outfit :thumbsup: but dont think he'll be Trick or Treating for a while :p :lol:

There all getting there outfits ready for halloween here also :D what is Alax and Harry dressing up as :)

Hi Deidree, the boys can't wait to take him out in his pram lol

I've told Alex I'm gettin him a fairy outfit and Harry a Ballerina lol scary thing Harry said he'd wear it!!!!

WITCH-halloween.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

halloween003.jpg

halloween005.jpg

halloween007.jpg

aw :wub: Lynne

James is a wee star soooooo cute :wub:

he takes his good looks after you sorry Jim but us girls gotta stick together lol

take care

rhonda

lol wee man looks class should take him round the doors make a mint lol ;)

:thumbsup: Thank you Rhonda,,everyone keeps sayin how he looks like Jim but I'm hopin he grows out of it lol :teehee:

Halloween_99greetings17.gif

Awwww...bless him, he looks SO cute!!!!

Vicky

x

halloween003.jpg

halloween005.jpg

halloween007.jpg
He looks so cute in his outfit don't they grow up quick, oops sorry he's a man and all us ladies know they never grow up :teehee: :teehee:

Sonia

Back