The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing...

Lanakeshena

Registered
Reaction score
Thought it was about time we introduced our little lad Rio, now 12 weeks joined us a month ago, he is half brother to our litter.....Thanks Russ for our gorgeous boy. :huggles:

Rio_K9.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a very handsome lad! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

(And just for Janis who likes to know these things :D - Rio's mum is May which makes Oscar and Logan his half great uncles! :thumbsup: )

Very handsome boy :wub: :wub: All the best with him :luck: :luck:

Hello Rio, what a smart chap you are, of course as Sparky's half-brother and Oscar and Logan's half great nephew you are bound to be handsome as well.

These Veredon boys have class. 8)

Jenny

Rio is a beautiful boy, just :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: best of luck with him :luck:

He is a beautiful fellow and looking very well behaved already. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi rachel

What a very handsom boy Rio is :wub: :wub: Good luck with him :luck: :luck:

here is a picture of his sister Faith with our Indy (Veredon Vanilla Ranger) in the background

faithandindy.jpg

Very handsome boy - oooh a boy with all your girls, well he is a lucky boy and I reckon you'll have a bit of fun! :lol:

WoW he's a cracker :wub: :wub:

Good luck with him :luck: :luck: Love the name Rio too :thumbsup:

he's lovely rachel :wub: :wub: he looks like lily too.

i wish you lots of luck with him :luck:

Faith is gorgeous too!! :wub:

I should have :b said Rio is out of, Falconcrag Valente at Veredon & Veredon Va Va Voom.

Rio will at least have another male for company, with his half brother, if ever we make up our mind which one :- " :lol:

quintessence said:
Faith is scrummy as well, what is her Sunday best name?
Jenny

Hi Jenny

Don't have the papers yet to say what her sunday best name is, but they are on their way. I think it's Veredon Delilah

Ken and Pauline

He looks a sweet boy. :huggles:

You are brave taking on 2 boys with all your girls!! :eek: :lol:

Lucky Rio - a home with lots of lovely Whippie girls - he will be in his element! :lol:

Lanakeshena said:
Thought it was about time we introduced our little lad Rio, now 12 weeks joined us a month ago, he is half brother to our litter.....Thanks Russ for our gorgeous boy. :huggles:

kitchywoo said:
Hi rachel
What a very handsom boy Rio is  :wub:   :wub: Good luck with him :luck:   :luck:

here is a picture of his sister Faith with our Indy (Veredon Vanilla Ranger) in the background

faithandindy.jpg

Rio and Faith are soooooo cute :wub: :wub: all the best of luck lanakeshena with Rio. Kenny and Pauline hope you have finally settled in! Cant wait to meet Faith in the flesh, Keano asking can he add faith to his list of girlfriends :huggles: :thumbsup:

Rio looks a lovely boy!! :wub: Good luck with him :luck:

Faith looks very pretty :wub:

Best of luck with little RIO... :luck: hes absolutely lovely and has a great name too :cheers:

Back