The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing.....

I have so enjoyed following Zoomie's adventures and success in the show ring, :wub: :wub: and was looking forward to seeing more pics of little Lottie Mia. :wub: :wub: Hope you feel able to post some photos soon Fiona. :huggles: :huggles:

:huggles: That's such a shame Fiona - we are big Zoomie (and now Lottie as well as the rest of your gang) fans - Tiny as you know is a particular fan of Zoomie's!! :wub:

I hope you feel you can come back soon Fiona. I'm not sure what we'll talk about on our evening walks if there is no Zoomie and Lottie news :(

We love Zoom :wub:

Cerito

Please keep the lovely Zoomie and Lottie pics and stories coming, they are wonderful. If people have been nasty they are probably just jealous! iam longing to meet them both soon, already a big fan of Zoomie's.

Sorry ... I'm a latecomer to this news.

Don't let the turkeys get you down Fiona. Whatever rubbish was bandied about and upset you ... it is always gonna happen I'm afraid ... people are human. You can't last in the dog world if you let the knuckleheads get to you. Be satisfied that you know they are knuckleheads and move on :lol:

K9 would be a much poorer place without you and your gang and your wonderful pictorial diaries.

Is Lottie Mia the reason Zoomie was dressed in his tux a few weeks ago?

Back