The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing.....

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score
:D This is Little Lottie Mia after she finally slowed down enough for us to take some photographs! And yes! (w00t) she's here to stay for ever!!!!

She is three months old and is Zoomie's cousin. (They are too closely related to have babies so she's going to be his bestest friend ever.. with Milly-lab too of course).

Her kennel name should be Rilloby Carlotta Mia once we have confirmation from the Kennel Club, and she was bred by K9's 'Mabelline' (buckets of Thank Yous for Pat! :huggles: )

Her Daddy is british and american champion Artmeis Simone Di La Scala , who is Simon, and her mummy is Chrisford Final Edition By Rilloby, who is Ellie :wub: .

cutie_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She has spent her first day running and running and eating and squeaking toys and running some more and it was hard to photograph her...

.. until tonight when her solar energy powered down and she started posing....

cutie_2.jpg

:* Awww :* How goregous is she - I want...

I bet Zoomie is dead pleased :D

.. and then she started to get sleepy.... :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub:

cutie_3.jpg

... and Zoomie played with her and cuddled her and kissed her :* :huggles:

.. and she kissed and cuddled him back .. and then used him as a pillow...

cutie_4.jpg

... one more just now.. and I'm off to walk everybody in the woods...

:D Your bestest smile for all your new friends Lottie :cheers: :D :wub: :wub:

cutie_5.jpg

I'm going to SCREAM and SCREAM and SCREAM until I get a Lottie Mia, she is adorable. Well Done to Zoomie on acquiring a new best friend. What a good job Milly Lab is big enough for two Iggies to cuddle up to. Oh Fiona you must be over the moon.

Jenny

shes gorgeous an absolute poppet :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gorgeous.................I am disappointed there won't be Zoomlets though :- "

What a pretty little girl!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: You must be so pleased!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

How very beautiful she is. :wub: :huggles:

Congratulations on Lottie Mia. :wub:

Cor - considering the excitement when you were waiting to collect Zoomie , only 11 weeks to go, only 10 weeks to go......it's a miracle you managed to keep this a suprise 8)

What does Milly-Lab think of her new best friend?

She is utterly adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , can't wait for LOTS more pictures

She is gorgeous!

I look forward to hearing all about her, and her housetraining, just to remind me that I don't want an iggie! lol

Cerito

She is lovely :wub: :wub: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

How I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-Y cute are those photos!!

:huggles: :huggles:

Cerito said:
She is gorgeous!
I look forward to hearing all about her, and her housetraining, just to remind me that I don't want an iggie! lol

Cerito

Aaaahhhh.... housetraining an Iggy- I remember it well! :oops:

You would never believe they have room inside their little bodies to fit any food, they just seem to be completely full of wee :- " and just sprinkle it liberally everywhere they go!! Bless 'em! :wub: o:)

Fiona, Lottie Mia is an absolutely scrummy baby :wub: and I do feel very broody now, in spite of the weeing! :cheers:

I look forward to seeing photos of her every move and expression! :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Cerito said:
She is gorgeous!

Cerito

(w00t) :lol: Cerito, thats just what we need, a voice of realism while we are all going gooey over baby pics - well done! :cheers:

(w00t) She hardly pees at all!!! (w00t) .. and we're catching at least half of them outside so , touch wood, everything is going well at the moment.

Here's the Lottie-loo in her Iggy-loo with Pheonix sleeping guard :- " :lol: :p

Lottie_and_Pheonie.jpg

Back