The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing Woodbrooks Yalumba Shiraz

charlene said:
Helmi was mated 16.8! Here is a photo of her, taken today, 6 weeks after mating! :)
helmi6vkob.jpg

HI Charlene I thought you would you would like to see our girl (Brandy) just before she whelped on the 7 September 06 3 weeks today.

charlene said:
Helmi was mated 16.8! Here is a photo of her, taken today, 6 weeks after mating! :)
helmi6vkob.jpg

HI Charlene I thought you would you would like to see our girl (Brandy) just before she whelped on the 7 September 06 3 weeks today.

I think Helmi is quite big already. I wonder if she will be able to walk after two weeks... She looks like a seal with long legs :lol:

Pedigree of this litter can be found at our homepage www.sagramour.com

The daddy-to be- is a young USA import Fanfares Special Export. :wub:

bravo19months.jpg

Just posting picture of Brandy for Rag Dog. Brandy whelped on 7/9, photo taken a day or so before.

DSCN0015smaller.jpg

It finally happened on Friday, 20th Oct. Helmi gave birth to 3 males and 8 bitches! (w00t)

Here is the whole lot, pictured on Friday evening!

:)

Picture031.jpg

(w00t) congratulations on your pups :wub: !!! all look very content, best of luck with them :luck: :thumbsup:

Wow they look a colourful bunch. :wub: :wub: I guess you are helping out with the feeding

Karen said:
Wow they look a colourful bunch.  :wub:   :wub:   I guess you are helping out with the feeding
:)

2 males are brindle with with trim, 1 fawn with white trim. Bitches are 4 brindles and 4 fawns.

Actually I dont need to help, not yet anyway. They are all gaining weight and are happy little pups. Here they are all, fast asleep at yesterday evening.

Picture026-1.jpg

WOW what a beautiful litter,

well done helmi for being such a good mum :thumbsup:

good luck with the babies. :wub:

congratulations - what a lovely litter of puppies, beautiful colours. Well done Helmi

i am just going to look at your web site

Wow ! Congratulaions ! Lovely puppies. :wub:

Aaaaaw - congratulations Marina and Helmi!

How on earth did she fit them all in ??? :unsure: :wacko: :blink:

Congratulations on the babies - they look :wub: :wub: Yeouch - 11 (w00t)

What a good girl producing so many girls to choose from - unlike my litter of 6 boys & 1 girl & then my friends having 10 puppies - 9 boys & 1 girl (w00t) (w00t)

Will look forward to watching these beautiful babies grow.

Lynda

Congratulations! :wub: Beautiful puppies it must be a record for a Whippet. :wub: :luck: :luck: :luck:

aslan said:
Aaaaaw - congratulations Marina and Helmi!
How on earth did she fit them all in ??? :unsure:   :wacko:   :blink:

Like this... Picture taken 5 days before puppies were born. Helmi was not too happy to be that pregnant... :(

helmi8weeks-1.jpg

Thank you all for your commnets! :cheers: :)

WOW What a whopping litter , Congratulation and the best of :luck: :luck: :wub: :wub:

Dont those pups look adorable :wub: and mum does seem to be doing them well too .

11 is not a record I do know of more than one litter of 12 , but to rear 11 heathly pups is great , but hard work for mum :cheers:

wow, what a litter :eek:

well done mum :huggles: :luck:

Back