The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing myself....

Seeker23

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there, I live in central Scotland and I am getting my Whippet puppy, Lottie, in two weeks. Haven't had a dog since I was a kid, which kind of doesn't count anyway, so lots of learning ahead for me as well as the pup. Really want to give her a great life and keep mine sane but so excited about the joy ahead - with a reasonable dose of trepidation too!

Welcome - we'd love to see photos of Lottie when she arrives!

Welcome - we'd love to see photos of Lottie when she arrives!
I'll certainly share photos when she gets here..the breeder is great and sends regular photos and videos so I can follow her progress!

Hello and welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your whippet when she arrives. SO exciting! And sounds as if you have found a great breeder.

Welcome. I really like whippets. Lovely pointy faces.

Very lovely pointy faces! Here she is - still a bit soft :)
157726375_183442749950464_3259538372558275387_n.jpg

Hello and welcome to you and Lottie,she is an absolute beauty:)

Ooh, she's very cute! Hi and welcome:)

Thank you! I am counting down the days till she gets here...sadly I can't collect her, but the breeder can bring her to me so that's a relief.

I really hope it all goes well. They are lovely dogs (I’m biased, I know) - gentle, devoted and with a strong sense of humour. Don’t expect “Mastermind”, just simple loyalty. We’ve always had rescued whippets - no experience of pups. Enjoy the whole experience. Oh, and tidy stuff away unless you want it destroyed.

Back