The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing Little Thistle

sparky

Registered
Reaction score
heres a lovelly black bitch called thistle out of my little cleo and my dog archie. she 's gone to a proffesional pest controler so should enjoy a full and varied working life. :D

as you can see she is well handsome :thumbsup:

Thistle looks VERY gorgeous :wub: .....Just my cup of tea ....I bet you are very proud to have bred her :thumbsup:

sparky said:
heres a lovelly black bitch called thistle out of my little cleo and my dog archie. she 's gone to a proffesional pest controler so should enjoy a full and varied working life. :D as you can see she is well handsome :thumbsup:

SHES A LITTLE CRACKER :thumbsup:

she's a little cracker and absolutley mustard with it.. :cheers:

Stunning little bitch :thumbsup:

Love her name too!

Aww she's a mini Archie :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a lovely little girl :thumbsup:

Aww shes GORGEOUS :wub: still cant believe all them blacks & blues came from Cleo, :huggles: lets hope her sister can produce the same in another few years. :thumbsup:

She looks very much like my gorgeous black girl :wub: :wub: Love her name too. I wish her all the best :cheers: :luck:

wigglesworth said:
She looks very much like my gorgeous black girl  :wub:   :wub:   Love her name too. I wish her all the best  :cheers:   :luck:
How tall will she get Sparky ??????? Ha Ha , only joking mate ,you no me :oops:

Bonny little bitch Sparky, IMO you can't beat black whippets not even with a blue one :thumbsup:

Nice looking bitch mate and what good life she will have by the sound of it :thumbsup:

What a lovely looking bitch Sparky.Will see you at the lure coarsing in Feb if your there.

Back