The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing Bracco........

Wow great name!

He is really cute, looks like they all had loads of fun together :huggles:

Bracco is so adorable. I bet Ruby and Star are pleased to bits to have him for a playmate.

Love the pics of them all! :wub:

You should be GLAD rather than SAD he's not yours - Dobie pups are absolute horrors!!! They don't grow up either. I reckon they are equivalent to about 3 Whippets. :lol:

They are very loving though, but we certainly won't be replacing Chloe! o:)

Bracco is lovely. He's got a lot of growing to do until he fits his wrinkly skin, it looks a few sizes too big for him right now :wub:

We used to meet a man with a doby on our walks, a nice dog but with no manners or training & one day she barged into Rafferty & sent him flying into the river :(

Does Braccos name have a meaning or is it just a nice name?

Oh he is very cute just now but hell grow up :wub:

at least the beautiful whippie girls will keep their looks and their delicate features :*

But what fun to all grow up as pals!! :huggles:

I was thinking then that you'd got another pup. :lol: He gorgeous :wub: I'm sure he'll make a great playmate for Ruby and Star.

If he could stay just the way he is he'd be a perfect playmate for the girls! He's beautiful :wub: ...but got a bit of growth in them paws me thinks (w00t)

Hi Katie, I'm just reading your linked thread LOL. I'll stick a couple of his sister on here with my whippets in a minute. Unbelieveable!!

Dave

tdavepat said:
Hi Katie, I'm just reading your linked thread LOL.  I'll stick a couple of his sister on here with my whippets in a minute.  Unbelieveable!!
Dave

thats fab lol cant believe it myself, that must have been one in a million chance, and i would have missed it but for some reason i decided to look through all 5 pages of posts since my last visit and normaly i only look through the first lol :- "

For those not familiar, i had posted pictures of my wife's new dobermann bitch pup on another forum. K4tie-d picked up and asked could they be litter mates as they were the same age. Turns out they are.

Here are a few of Ava with Merlin (black), Lewis (brindle) and Ruby (elderly).

Dave

avajuly08021.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii29/td...july1308010.jpg[/img]

avaanddogsjuly1308005.jpg

Avajuly08016.jpg

Avajuly08033.jpg

Avajuly08107.jpg

Avajuly08121.jpg

Avajuly08133.jpg

avafirstnight012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
she is gorgeous :wub: :wub: my Ohs sister, Braccos owner has joined said other forum and im sure she will contact you soon :thumbsup:

that's lovely for you both, are you living close by so they'll be able to meet up ?

Ella , our whippet was born in Ireland, brought home to Sheffield, we bought her to live in Liverpool and her brother ended up about 3 miles from us (w00t) They definately know they're related, they just love each other to bits.

Back