The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing Archie

clairerichard

Registered
Reaction score
Have been to collect our new addition Archie today. He has been brilliant so far. Our other whippet George doesn't quite know what to make of him yet - Archie is being more boisterous than him! Hope you like him.

Archie3.jpg

Archie1.jpg

Archie2.jpg

Archie4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nahhh he's horrible :- "

only joking he's a beautiful little thing, and i love his name :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH How cute!!! Lol George will soon get used to him i'm sure. I think they are aware of how small they are bless em. He's lovely, so is George :wub: Lots of luck with him :luck:

Will be needing lots of pics!

Emma xxx

Ha ha! With one gentleman called George we had to have a fitting name for him - two english gentlemen!

What a lovely little black person, am green with envy! :huggles:

He is gorgeous and so is george :wub: Lots of luck im sure you are going to have a great time with him and I look forward to lots more piccies! :thumbsup:

aww hes gorgeous and i can see hes a confident little man :wub: :huggles:

Archie and George - a beautiful pair of Black shiney boys - I'm sure they'll be best mates and partners in crime in no time at all :D :D

Aw you got the little black one..... congratulations he is gorgeous .... have fun with him :wub: :wub:

He looks adorable and his new brother George looks to be enjoying having a new play mate :huggles:

:) Archie looks just adorable, :wub: as does George, :wub:

I'm sure they will be best buddies in no time at all :thumbsup:

:luck:

Sonia and Jesse xx

Thanks everyone - Archie has been fast asleep in his crate for two hours and George keeps proding him to see if he wants to play. He's only had two meals today because of all the excitement and so far no poos. Do you think it will be too late to feed him when he wakes - its quarter past seven now or should i just give him brekkie in the morning?

nah feed him when he wakes, otherwise it would be a long night for him.......He is a lovely............he seems to have settled in well

Awwww he's adorable :wub: I love the second pic - George looks so big next to him :lol:

I seem to be seeing a lot of black whippets at the mo.....I'm beginning to think that may be the colour I try to go for :- " Though, of course, if ANY whippet needing a home comes our way their colour is the last thing I'll care about :b :lol: Tina NEEDS a playmate!!! :- "

Back