The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introduce Yourself On K9...

oh for goodness sake.........if ya wanna show us your bum..........crack on (w00t)

im sure there are a few on here that havent sen one for a while :- "

U asked 4 it

12.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]What are you lot like, its terrible and me being a nun looking at this :- " :- " [/SIZE]

hi

i'm sue i run the llansadwrn terrier and lurcher show in llansadwrn carmarthenshire

i have one patterdale terrier and one ferret no lurcher at the moment, would love to hear from anyone who has been to my shows, my aim is to promote the dogs and to provide a good fun day out for all owners, well now you know who i'am :)

i dont think i have ever introduced myself.... :blink:

my name is Sarah, and i am a whippetaholic

i have 4 whippets, 3 yorkies, 6 horses, numberous chickens and ducks. Hope to one day have 6 whippets..... :- "

maggiemay2 said:
i dont think i have ever introduced myself....  :blink:

i have 4 whippets, 3 yorkies, 6 horses, numberous chickens and ducks. Hope to one day have 6 whippets.....  :- "

dont think you will stop at 6 :- " 8 is a nice number :p

trish g said:
maggiemay2 said:
i dont think i have ever introduced myself....  :blink:

i have 4 whippets, 3 yorkies, 6 horses, numberous chickens and ducks. Hope to one day have 6 whippets.....  :- "

dont think you will stop at 6 :- " 8 is a nice number :p

who am i kidding, i will never stop........ lol but just in case bob reads this i will HONESTLY stop at 6......... I SWEAR, I PROMISE.....

hiya im hughy and run a small rottweiler rescue in oxfordshire...look forwrd to chatting to a few on here .ok im off to have a nose about the site .bye for now

hughy said:
hiya im hughy and run a small rottweiler rescue in oxfordshire...look forwrd to chatting to a few on here .ok im off to have a nose about the site .bye for now
Welcome Hughy :thumbsup:

Back