The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Individual Pics Of Damsons Pups

louiejoe

Registered
Reaction score
Damson's babies will be 3 weeks old on Thursday. They are growing rapidly and developing their own individual personalities :wub: .

They have already started on some 'solid' feeds and devoured thier first feed of scrambled egg like a plague of locusts on Sunday !! (w00t) ........Damson is a great mum :thumbsup:

Here are some individual photo's of the puppies taken at 17 days old, some behaved better infront of the camera than others :- .....only to be expected at this young age !!

Bitch 1

bitch1picd.jpg

Bitch 2

bitch2pice.jpg

Dog 1

dog1picf.jpg

Dog 2

dog2picc.jpg

Dog 3

dog3picf.jpg

Dog 4

dog4picc.jpg

Dog 5

dog5pice.jpg

Dog 6

dog6pice.jpg

Dog 7

dog7picd.jpg

aww adorable

bitch 1 and dog 5 for me.. just post them in the post will you :teehee: :- :p

stunning litter :wub: :wub:

They are all fabulous. So many lovely brindle parti pups, OH is telling me to stop looking :teehee:

What a stunning litter, I could quite happily take any one of them home :thumbsup:

Stunning litter, they are all little beauties :wub:

Such a fabulous litter... :wub: :wub: and I sooooo lurve Boys 6 and 7 :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damson's babies will be 3 weeks old on Thursday. They are growing rapidly and developing their own individual personalities :wub: .They have already started on some 'solid' feeds and devoured thier first feed of scrambled egg like a plague of locusts on Sunday !! (w00t) ........Damson is a great mum :thumbsup:

Here are some individual photo's of the puppies taken at 17 days old, some behaved better infront of the camera than others :- .....only to be expected at this young age !!

Bitch 1

bitch1picd.jpg

Bitch 2

bitch2pice.jpg

Dog 1

dog1picf.jpg

Dog 2

dog2picc.jpg

Dog 3

dog3picf.jpg

Dog 4

dog4picc.jpg

Dog 5

dog5pice.jpg

Dog 6

dog6pice.jpg

Dog 7

dog7picd.jpg
Hi Tracy & Janet, The pups are gorgeous, I love boy No 5. Dare'nt bring Davy to see them, except he's already booked. I am so broody for a baby (whippy), at the moment, I'm near as bad as Davy. Talk to you soon, Valerie.

They are very, very gorgeous ... and :wub: :wub: :wub: to Damson (who we have always had a very soft spot for at this house).

Hi Tracy & Janet, The pups are gorgeous, I love boy No 5. Dare'nt bring Davy to see them, except he's already booked. I am so broody for a baby (whippy), at the moment, I'm near as bad as Davy. Talk to you soon, Valerie.

(w00t) What do you mean 'near as bad as Davy' :b , admit it 'you ARE AS BAD AS DAVY!!' :- ...lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... I know you'll be very busy ... but I don't suppose there's any chance of an update, please? :wub: :wub:

Thanks!

Gill

ooo yes I second that....more more more please... :thumbsup:

... I know you'll be very busy ... but I don't suppose there's any chance of an update, please? :wub: :wub:
Thanks!

Gill
(w00t) Okay Gill and Co. .......point taken, it's about time I posted some more pics of the wee rascals who turned 4 weeks old yesterday ;) I'll try to get some new ones taken over the weekend, perhaps even some 'stacked' ones if the babies feel co-operative :-

Back