The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

India

Beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and lively o:) (w00t)

They are looking great Jax - very happy and healthy :huggles:

What a beautiful litter..............they look a right handful :lol:

What beautifull bouncing bundles . :huggles: Jax and well done India , smashing :huggles: chubsters

aww thats so cute,all them suckling :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

youve got a beautiful litter :wub: :wub: :wub: and mums doing a fantastic job :huggles:

really lovely puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: - well done India

Oh Jackie, they are such wonderful photos. :D What a beautiful happy puppy family. :huggles: The babies are soooooooooo chubby and adorable and India such a good mummy playing with her babies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pauline & Ruby

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab pics!!

They look like they are really enjoying life!

What stunning babies :wub: They all look so fat and squishy :wub: :wub: Mum is obviously doing a great job :) They do look like a real handful though :blink:

Dear India,

You are a lovely lady and I have always admired you. However, I feel that maybe your pups are just a bit too much for you to cope with. :(

I feel it is for the best if you send Martha to my house; she will have two ickle iggies who will teach her how to behave like a lady, and two whippie boys who she can practise her skills on :- "

Love, Doris x x x

Lovely jubberly babies :wub: :wub: think we need more pics though :- "

great pic's and lovely babies :wub: :wub: i cant believe how much they'v grown!

They are absolutely beautiful Jax :wub:

They look like little angels to me o:)

Liz and the Monellis

Ha Ha Ha great photo's Jax. I just love puppy pic's. Come on India it won't be long before they cruise off to there new homes, hang in there.

Back