The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Inca's Babe's

Esthermax said:
Dont worry about the cold/rain etc. because Oddy will just laugh in the face of it! 8) ........................ Plus Mummys got him a lovely tiny Equafleece in Bordeaux & when hes bigger hes having one in Mocha, which will look great with the little spot on his head  :wub: ................Also, from Crufts! ive got him a tinky tiny black collar with green shamrocks on that will match his black ears  :wub:

AND VERY CUTE IT IS TOO :thumbsup:

Ahhh, Oddy's gonna be spoilt. Lucky pup :D

Were you at Crufts yesterday then Joanna. We looked for you but never saw you.

Esthermax said:
Dont worry about the cold/rain etc. because Oddy will just laugh in the face of it! 8) ........................ Plus Mummys got him a lovely tiny Equafleece in Bordeaux & when hes bigger hes having one in Mocha, which will look great with the little spot on his head  :wub: ................Also, from Crufts! ive got him a tinky tiny black collar with green shamrocks on that will match his black ears  :wub:

Awwww bless :wub: ..........He'll look lovely in his new gear 8) ......Oh just remembered, he always looks lovely :D

Judy said:
Ahhh, Oddy's gonna be spoilt. Lucky pup  :D
Were you at Crufts yesterday then Joanna. We looked for you but never saw you.

We were...........Rae and I looked at every shop, that's why you missed us, you were probably looking at dogs :lol:

Just spotted the pups Hannah they look gorgeous :wub:

I like Vinny and Star but i like black and white. Congrats

Just out of curiosity who picked the names?

Are Ronnie and Reggie named after the Kray twins?

sue greenwood said:
Just spotted the pups Hannah they look gorgeous :wub: I like Vinny and Star but i like black and white. Congrats

:cheers: Vinny's staying and Star (now Matilda) is going to friends :D

as for .......

Just out of curiosity who picked the names?
.....We did for ID :thumbsup: .....

Are Ronnie and Reggie named after the Kray twins?

:oops: Yes they were, cos they pushed everyone else around at first :eek: , but now Ronnie is Fleet and Reggie is known as Reginald as he's an old fashioned, well mannered boy :wub:

Reginald much more in keeping with the Whippet temperament very up market. Love it :thumbsup:

My daughter Heather says Rupert is a good name for a whippet.She'd also like to take that one but we aren't having any more.

sue greenwood said:
My daughter Heather says Rupert is a good name for a whippet.She'd also like to take that one but we aren't having any more.

:( Poor Rupert keeps getting over looked, but I don't know why as he's a real "fun" boy :wub:

But Rupert is the little chubby brindle boy isn't he? He's lovely. Tsch and shakes head. Don't get it he's :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
sue greenwood said:

:( Poor Rupert keeps getting over looked, but I don't know why as he's a real "fun" boy :wub:

Someone out there will snatch him up.Put more pictures of him on here.We should have a different picture everyday :- "

Yes Hannah, more pics please :) Everytime im on here Gaz shouts from downstairs "ANY MORE PICTURES" :lol: He needs an Oddy fix :teehee: How much are they all weighing now at 4 weeks :wub:

LOL ......I will get photo's on here soon, but i've got flu at the mo :x ..........Oddy is a whopping 3lbs today at a whole 4 weeks old :wub: .........He's the biggest so far, but only by an oz or so .........and strangely enough Tink's still the smallest at a huge 2lbs 5oz .........see she's catching up :blink:

Here you are .......Today .......

Blue and Oddy :wub:

s_159.jpg

Back