The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

I'm So Excited - Puppies Expected Mid August

She is Sooooooo pretty, there gonna be gorgeous babies :wub:

Jasmine is a beautiful girlie.Gorgeous colours. High chance of red or fawn then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping for a fawn parti, but of course would be happy with any colour. We haven't yet owned a brindle, so maybe the time has come :thumbsup:

Love the pictures June :thumbsup: They look like a lovely couple :D Fingers crossed for you :luck:

What a lovely couple Jasmine & Sweep make, :huggles: puppies will be gorgeous. :wub: keep us updated please June. :thumbsup:

It's going to be exciting for you ......Think of all of the colours you could get :D

:cheers: great news june, myself and lynne are over the moon for you. :huggles:

Gosh Gill, your stripey one has Indi's face doesn't she? I can't wait to meet them all in the flesh. Will you be able to bring them all to the Northern?

Well that depends on how many there are Mark, and whether they are the right sexes - I will have something to say to Sweep if there isn't a boy for me :- "

Jasmine may be going for a scan in the next week, I know you can't tell how many there are, but at least we'd have an idea of the minimum amount.

Jasmine :wub: has had her scan today, and she's having at least 3 pups :wub: :wub: :wub: . I am told by someone who knows :- " that there will be at least two more than the vet saw :eek: :D So, I'm even more excited now :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

June Jonigk said:
Jasmine  :wub: has had her scan today, and she's having at least 3 pups :wub:   :wub:   :wub: .  I am told by someone who knows :- "  that there will be at least two more than the vet saw :eek:   :D   So, I'm even more excited now  :teehee:   :teehee:   :teehee:
Thats great news June :D I am so pleased for you :thumbsup: ;) hope you get what you want and that mum and babes are well :luck: :luck:

all the best shazxxxx

Great news June :huggles:wishing you all the very best,hope all go's well :huggles:

Back