The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

I'm So Excited - Puppies Expected Mid August

June Jonigk

Registered
Reaction score
I have been dying to share the news that Andrew and Julie Brooks' Jasmine (WCRCh VC Red Devil x Perdita) has been mated to our boy Whiphaven Mighty Mouse (WCRCh Costabob x VC Whiphaven Dangermouse).

We have been anxious for some time for a pup by our boy, and thanks to Andrew and Julie, (and Jasmine :wub: of course) - it looks like our dreams have come true. Jasmine is pregnant, and puppies are expected mid August.

I feel like an expectant Grandmother now (w00t) It's all I can do to stop myself knitting :lol: :teehee: :lol:

Andrew and Julie don't visit K9 very often, so PM me for their details if anyone is interested. :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS June and Steve, glad it all went well :thumbsup:

I've been waiting for you to put something on here June :D :- "

That's brilliant news :thumbsup: Really excited for you :luck:

Only the best one's are born in August :- " :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations June :cheers: You just have to play the waiting game now :sweating: :lol:

It will be nice to see Tilly's little cousins running around soon :wub:

Congratulations June and Steve :cheers: Oooh you kept that quiet lol. Bet you are really excited its going to seem like ages till August :luck: :luck:

Ohhh puppies :wub: ........ Congratulations to all concerned ......... and fingers crossed you get loads of boys to choose from :luck: :thumbsup: .........

Thats great news June, i know how much you've wanted to hear the patter of tiny paws to carry on the family name :huggles: .............cant wait for the birth now :thumbsup: :luck:

Good luck guys :luck:

:wub: more puppys to drool over :wub:

Oooooo that's soooo exciting June & Steve! :huggles: Congratulations! July is going to drag for you :blink: Looking forward to seeing you at the Northern

Naomi & Rob :thumbsup:

Thanks all for your good wishes. Of course Diane, Tilly will be Jasmine's niece - so we will be related :lol:

Looking forward to our trip up t'north - must remember to send my entry :- "

Congratulations June, :cheers: we will need lots of piccies when they arrive. :thumbsup: :luck: with everything.

:wub: Congratulations June. :D I know how excited you are feeling :D . Best of luck to all involved :luck: :luck:

I can't wait for August now :D ,Congratulations June and Steve, Andrew and Julie and not forgetting Sweep and Jasmine :cheers: . You'll have to get your camera working overtime as we need pictures :wub:

Good luck :luck: from Auntie and cousins to be Sasha,Rafa,Tess,Steffi and Libby.

Congratulations June :cheers: and to all concerned, and the best of :luck: with them.

all the best shazxxx

All the best to you all June bet you can,t wait :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(w00t) oh more puppies :thumbsup:

:luck: with a lovely healthy litter :thumbsup:

Thanks again all. As requested, here's Jasmine and Sweep. He looks much bigger than her in the first picture, but it must be the light/angle or something. He's 24lb, and she is about 16/17lbs. Sweep is smiling - I wonder why? :lol:

jasandsweepcropped.jpg

Looking a bit tired after the half hour tie (w00t)

jasandsweepcropped1.jpg

Relaxing back at home, awaiting the big event!

jasonsettee1cropped.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous :wub: Sweep thinks so!!!!

Sweep is so lucky having such a gorgouse girlfriend. :wub:

Cant wait for puppy pics :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back