The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

I'm Probably Being Paranoid But...

Her nose is fine, its her body thats too long :D . Only joshing she looks lovely :wub:

HEBE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Shes just perfect, enjoy the short nose stage, she'll be all grown up before you know it :wub: o:)

*Lesley* said:
running_free said:
[SIZE=14pt]I [/SIZE]Someone mentioned also how do you get the big pics on here, i have had the same problem trying to attach pics saying too big! When resized the images they came out little  :eek:  

What are you using to resize your pics? it may just be a case of trial and error don't worry we'll have you sorted for feb :thumbsup: for the one with enlarge on you just click on that and it should make it bigger :D

Try reducing the pixels rather than the actual cm x cm (inch x inch?) size of your photo.

Go to the FAQ and Help sections of this board and you may find some more tips. :)

forgot to say ... Esme will be fine, Olivia.

And Hebe ... :*

Last edited by a moderator:
This is callie as a baby :- " ..................... only kidding it's Lalena's baby she asked me to put it on :wub: :wub: :wub:

A real Staffie pup :D

View attachment 25430

what lovely pics, feel all broody after seeing all those puppy photos :wub:

don't worry, in no time at all she'll have a nose long enough to copy Sunny doing his favourite party trick - it's called 'If I can't see you, you can see me being naughty' - I've lost count of the number of times we have caught him doing this (not that we eat cream cakes all the time :- " )

I especially love Devon's shocked eyes peeping over the top, I can just hear him saying 'ooooooooooo, wait til mum see's you!'

scan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Esme looks perfectly normal and lovely! Maybe a little bit longer than normal at 4½weeks? :clown:

I don't see the problem; she looks just fine to me! :- "

(Sorry -- I just couldn't resist!) :p

esmesnose.jpg

when we got charlie at 8 wks people used to ask if he was a staff, not until a few wks later that his whippety feature came through, mainly after he got his adult teeth, i like the pictures!

i think a lot of pointy nose breeds are born with short little snub noses certainly the breeds ive owned.their noses lengthen as they grow up,her nose looks fine to me :)

My Genevieve 4 weeks ago and today! Quite a difference in the shnozzle department :))

Back