The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

I'm Pleased To Announce.......

Hi Aslan,

Tilly is from a single litter I had from one of my bitches Sueve Califonia Pearl Cobyco/Oakbark lines to my Nevedith Dog.

The guy who owns her has no interest in showing but has three whippets and will keep one or some of this litter.

Ian

Lana,I'm certainly going to try to get them to show the puppy they keep,so if they do,hopefully they'll show Mum as well.

Ian of Beetelian said:
Hi Aslan,Tilly is from a single litter I had from one of my bitches Sueve Califonia Pearl Cobyco/Oakbark lines to my Nevedith Dog.

Ian

I remember this litter Ian - I think it was the first contact I had with you - you sent me their pedigree.

I think Tilly is rather lovely and would like to see more photos of her (minus her current waistline blowout ;) ) if anyone's got them/can get them.

Work on 'em Debs. :)

Just caught up with this!!! CONGRATULATIONS FLYN & TILLY!!! :cheers: :cheers: Wow, 10 would be a lot - best of luck to the lovely Tilly :wub:

Tilly now only has 2 weeks to go,I am getting soooooo excited & nervous.

Here's a couple of photo's that Hilary took of her yesterday.I think the expression on her face say's it all :sweating:

View attachment 20006

& again :wub:

2a.jpg

I for one am willing to believe there are (at least!) ten pups in there! Poor thing - fingers crossed for the mum to be and her babies :luck: :luck: :luck:

(w00t) (w00t) That is one big momma! (w00t) (w00t)

Wow, that is one HUGE girl, poor thing she looks ready to explode !!!!! All the best for the birth :luck: Cant wait to see pictures of the puppies :wub:

OMG deffinitaly 10. Poor thing, but on the other hand; pups in large litters are generally smaller and so pop out easier. :luck:

Lida

Seraphina said:
OMG deffinitaly 10.  Poor thing, but on the other hand; pups in large litters are generally smaller and so pop out easier. :luck: Lida

That is my thoughts too,lets hope so!

wow-she is enormous! Hope all goes well for the mum and the 10!!! pupies.. cant wait to see the pics!

Wow how huge is she :wub: Looks like she about to drop (w00t)

awwwwwww bless :wub: :wub: look forward in seeing more puppies photos o:)

alfyn said:
I've just had news this morning that Beetalian china white is in whelp to Flyn!
Her owners took her for a scan yesterday,the BIG shock is that there are 10 puppies (w00t) which are due on 17th September.

Here's a pic of Mum to be Tilly :wub:

awwww! how will they all fit, shes so tiny and fragile looking? :luck:

I had a great evening visiting Martin and Steve and their 3 whippets, Tilly, litter sister Chloe and Megan the rescue. :wub: :wub: :wub: Martin and Steve are proud expectant fathers to be, complete with whelping pen and reference books galore. :thumbsup: They've got a friend coming round to help out at the birth, and I've offered my services if required at the time.

All their girls are so sweet tempered and loving. :wub: Tilly is a little darling although she's feeling the heat at the moment, bless her. :sweating: Chloe doesn't quite understand why Tilly won't play with her as usual, and Megan is just above all that sort of thing! :lol:

I can't wait to see the puppies either!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back