The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

I'm Pleased To Announce.......

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
I've just had news this morning that Beetalian china white is in whelp to Flyn!

Her owners took her for a scan yesterday,the BIG shock is that there are 10 puppies (w00t) which are due on 17th September.

Here's a pic of Mum to be Tilly :wub:

t.JPG

Hurrah!!!! :cheers:

Congratulations Flynn and Tilly!!!! :thumbsup:

Please let us know all the news about the coming litter :)

well done Flyn :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ten puppies (w00t) (w00t) wow

how exciting :wub: :wub:

lovely bitch :thumbsup: :thumbsup: they are gonna be lovely puppies :wub: :wub: Flyn is a handsome boy.

I will Tamara :thumbsup:

The trouble is,her owners aren't on the internet,but fortunately,Hilary (Oliverpliers) lives just round the corner from them,so she has strict instructions to take regular photo's & keep us updated,[SIZE=21pt]Don't you Hils!!![/SIZE] :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Hillary pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase :)

Congrats Debs :cheers: :thumbsup: TEN puppies.......WOW :thumbsup: Lots of pics please :D

alfyn said:
I will Tamara :thumbsup: The trouble is,her owners aren't on the internet,but fortunately,Hilary (Oliverpliers) lives just round the corner from them,so she has strict instructions to take regular photo's & keep us updated,[SIZE=21pt]Don't you Hils!!![/SIZE] :D

(w00t) Instructions, orders, royal commands, call them what you will! :- " :*

Yes, I have warned the poor inoffensive owners that I have orders to be camped on their doorstep once the pups arrive. They took it well and I haven't seen a "For Sale" sign up yet! :teehee: Hopefully, I will get to meet Tilly before she whelps so that she isn't alarmed by my presence when they are born. I shall go armed with my camera! :thumbsup:

Well done Flyn! :cheers: Nice to know you're not firing blanks!! :- " :huggles:

Congrats, I'm sure the expectant daddy can't wait to meet his pups!!!! I'm excited to see what they look like, both mum and dad are gorgeous.

Wow Tilly is a lovely bitch. :wub: :wub: and with the Gorgeous Flynn as dad - what puppies they will be Im sure. :wub: :cheers: :cheers: Well done Flynn and Good Luck Tilly. :luck: :luck:

and Cameras at the ready Hillary. :thumbsup:

fantastic!! Flyn and Tilly 10 puppies (w00t) , cant wait to see them :wub: :wub:

Not sure how the Vet can tell how many pups so early :- " , as when Mollee went to have her pups ( 91st day ) the Vet said 5 and she had 7 in there (w00t) .

I wouldnt be counting on 10 until they are born . Ive known Vets say 2 and theyve had 10 (w00t) , none and 4 were born (w00t) ( and they were Newfoundlands too !!) .

So just be pleased she s in whelp and take what the vet says with a pinch of salt :oops:

But hey !! WELL DONE FLYNN :luck: :wub: :thumbsup:

I know what you're saying Jax,but all i'm saying is what Martin told me.He said you could definitely see 10 pups,5 on each side.

I for one hope it's wrong as 10 is such a huge litter for a small whippet!

:luck: all the best with the pups :luck:

I hope to have a bouncing litter in just under 9 weeks with Robbie again :- " :)

All the best and hope mum is fine welping :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

:cheers: Congratulations Tilly and Flyn. :cheers:

My god 10 puppies Mmmmmmm (w00t)

Well done Flyn . Tilly looks a really sweety :wub:

I agree 10 would be a handfull , :eek: :eek:

Huge congratulations...How exciting Deb..........Well I am guessing 10, 5 of each :lol:

Congratulations Flyn and Debs! bet the pups will be just lovely!

Ian - Tilly looks gorgeous - which litter is she from? Do they not show her? Why not????!!!! I demand to know LOL Showing fanatic that I am :b Perhaps Debs can try and entice them.

Back