Iggy........no Thanks

AnnSa

The one and Only ....
Registered
Reaction score
Ive always thought that those little italian greyhounds were really cute

and thought maybe id like one. Then i met Tanya's Blue and Tippy and

wanted one even more.

BUT today i met her pups Cleo and Eddie and omg have i changed my mind.

Dont get me wrong to look at they are the most beautiful little critters ever,

but they are just like demented fleas. I bent down to fuss them and one

was on my shoulder in a flash, they scale wire fences like cats and apparently

like to get on the fish tank. They are just so quick.

I wouldn't have the nerve or experience to cope with them, they'd give me a

heart attack............i shall just settle on admiring the little beauties from afar

and leave the daunting job of raising them to people like Tanya who must have

nerves of steel where these gorgeous but mad dogs are :lol:

now now now ann! you just KNOW they are angels really! so cute so cuddly and gentle! (w00t) , so cant ask you to babysit them whilst im off showing then?????!!! :D

so really what you are trying to say - Is that they just look cute o:) :lol: :blink:

Yes i am :lol: talk about beauty is only skindeep :lol: :lol:

Sorry Tanya i just know im going to be busy when you need an

iggy sitter..........but if Big Blue, Mable or Jessie need a sitter............

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a picture of Bailey :wub: ,[the one with white on his face] Blues son and tippys big brother.He took mables lines on he is built like a tank.He does get very excited at times o:) ,but if he jumped on your shoulder you would drop to your knees the big lump

2_001.jpg

What a lovely picture
1luvu-1.gif

and your right if hes as big as Mable i wouldnt't want him on my shoulder.

I'd like to see Bailey and Tippy's brothers and sisters all together.

That would be nice but I live so far away :( .I live in County Durham,or may be Tanya could get some pictures sent to her of most of them and post them on here.I would like to see them too. :huggles: Come on Tanya see what you can do for us pretty please.

well today i had a visit from cleo , remeber her paula? very much like bailey but finer, i do have some pics and will do my best to some on tonight somehow with this pc on a go slow!

here are some cleos owner emailed me tonight

cleotippymable2.jpg

as you can see tippy the blue didnt want to be in pic with her sister and mum!

cleotippysisters.jpg

thomas playing ref to big cleo and little eddie with mabel watching on !

pamscleoeddieandmable.jpg

will download some from my cam tomorrow :thumbsup:

more as promised , paula have a look at how much cleo is like bailey still but has taken her dads size and shape, whereas tippy is her dads double.

HPIM0170.jpg

eddie being lord muck!

HPIM0172.jpg

cleo and her mummy

HPIM0173.jpg

:thumbsup:

More lovely pictures, Cleo's another little cutie
1luvu.gif

Thank you they do look alike dont they. All I can remember when I picked up Bailey was the little pile of puppies everyone as cute as the other :huggles: .I can remember tippy she was a real bully pinning them down and being the boss o:) .Blue was stunning,granny and mable just so laid back. ps the norfolk puppy was very cute too. :wub: my Daughter works at some boarding kennels they have a little whippet in for rehoming .I would have it but my hubby wouldnt [spoil sport]. :(

Love the description "demented fleas" . Roo just ricocheted off the walls and furniture for the first few months. No point in trying to control or restrict her and she would be 5 episodes ahead by the time I reacted to the first. They give a whole new meaning and dimension to FAST.

By 12 - 14 weeks they do settle and no longer move faster than light speed. Why not look for a slightly older Iggy?

Magic little dogs.

Back