The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ibstock Country Fair

perks

Registered
Reaction score
Ibstock Country Fair, Sunday August 21st at Pretoria rd showground, ibstock, Leicestershire, LE67 6LR. The Coursing Crew will be running all lurcher & terrier events. simulated coursing, straight racing 23" & under, over 23", puppies & terriers. Entries taken from 9am to start as soon as first card is full. All racing events to take place in the morning. Lurcher & terrier show to start at 1pm approx, ringside parking. Qualifiers for Countryman's Weekly Champion of Champions at Midland Game Fair. Enquiries paddy 07737765999.

cant wait a nice week in the dales after the lakes then ibstock yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah we shall be at this one. my missus is from ibstock and ive been this past few years. is a good day out.

kev

Just decided we are going to Ibstock. Looking forward to it already.

Just to say its not at Cattows Farm this year, we are back at the original site!!!

and pray where is that and dont say ibstock lol :teehee:
Have been to it lots of times, but I can't remember!!! There is a sat nav code lets hope they put signs out!! I can get lost in a phone box :wacko:

Hope you all have a great day, good luck to all :thumbsup:

We will be there too!! Cant wait, its been too long since the last one - I hope the boys are up to it! :thumbsup:

Back