The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

I Must Be Dreaming!!!

raghammar said:
Mojos puppies Eddy, Pats, Marshall & Justin sends big HUGS from kennel Adagio in Sweden! They just wonder what is the next title??/Stefan

Stefan, just went and had a look at the kids - they are adorable! Which one are you keeping? I think Justin is my favourite - not sure - all lovely.

To see them, click on Stefan's site link at the bottom of his post, go to 'puppies' and 'current litters' and have a look at some of the sweetest little faces you'll ever see. :huggles:

:cheers: :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: :cheers:

Well done Tamara and Mojo - you must be over the moon

aslan said:
raghammar said:
Mojos puppies Eddy, Pats, Marshall & Justin sends big HUGS from kennel Adagio in Sweden! They just wonder what is the next title??/Stefan

Stefan, just went and had a look at the kids - they are adorable! Which one are you keeping? I think Justin is my favourite - not sure - all lovely.

To see them, click on Stefan's site link at the bottom of his post, go to 'puppies' and 'current litters' and have a look at some of the sweetest little faces you'll ever see. :huggles:

I agree with you Lana............ what super pups :wub: :thumbsup:

:huggles: Thank you all for your kind support and compliments!!! :huggles: :b

B.S. said:
Congratulations Tamara! :thumbsup: Just fill up the car tank and keep on going, you seem to be on a roll! :D

Lisa J.

:huggles: Thank you Lisa for that picture!!! Mojo near the BOB winner :thumbsup:

raghammar said:

Who knows??? Maybe Sweden!!!!! :p :lol: ;)

[SIZE=14pt]Well done Tamara and Mojo!!![/SIZE]

Henrik Härling

Back