The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

I love when my dog does this -

JoanneF

Registered
Reaction score
I love when I scratch his neck and his back paw starts thumping. What's your favourite?

When my pug answers me back. Sometimes I'll talk to him and he does this little "woo woo woo woo" in response, it's very cheeky and funny!

I love it when my youngster sits beside me a rests her head on my shoulder and I love it when my old man brings me his ball..nearly 17 and a ball turns him into a puppy

I love that when my old boy decides it's time for bed he comes across to my chair- where I've probably fallen asleep- and kicks me to get my attention! He's done it since be was little. Sometimes he'll come up behind me and give me a swift kick if I'm working in the kitchen too! I think it's hilarious.

I also love when he comes upstairs in the morning and does the full body wag. And when he is lying on his pad, looks at me, and starts thumping his tail. And when he comes for snuggly cuddles. Ok, pretty much everything ...

I love when Cash snuggles in to me when I go for a nap...he wiggles his little bum right in and then I put my arm around him and he tucks his head in. Just love it.

I love when Dolly takes a little sprint....Cash runs all the time with his toys but Dolly is still coming out her shell and is usually more reserved...when we are the beach though sometimes out of nowhere she just takes off at top speed and I love to watch her!! She comes back so pleased with her little self :)

Back