The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

I Love My Gorillia

snapdogs

Registered
Reaction score
selsmoreproj_020.JPGPUZZY LOVES TO CHEW HIS GORILLIA WHEN HE IS TIRED DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A WHIPPET WHO DOES THIS?

Sidney will do it with his bedding, clothes, toys and everything... will have to go and see if I can find you a photo :thumbsup:

Here is him doing it with his blanket.... he pads his paws too as if he was suckling... very sweet

Image034.jpg
DSC07902.jpg
Image009-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the opposite, a small non-ped that is like a toddler, she will have a paddy, shout and scream, scrat the bed up with her teeth and paws, or the rug, or the curtains for ten minutes at a time when she is tired and can't have her own way.

Put her in a cage with her favourite pal (Blazey whippet) and she's out like a light :- "

I just love these pictures of them asleep with toys ... :huggles:

Kobi does:lol:

Heres a few of him... :lol: First with longy doggy...

Kobisdogpillow2.jpg

with his bone.. :lol:

asleeponjob3.jpg

and his ball...

asleeponjob5.jpg

he is the only one in the house that does this mainly.. :huggles:

btw I love Puzzys eyes, she is beautiful... :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone, im new on here but love reading all your post's about all your georgeous baby's, this is pollie-anna, when she's tired she chews on her chain, she's done this since she was a baby, she's 11 now x

Gypsy has a beaver which she brings in the front room everynight at about 10pm, she sits in the middle of me and her dad and sucks it to death :blink:

Janimal said:
I just love these pictures of them asleep with toys ... :huggles: Kobi does:lol:

Heres a few of him... :lol: First with longy doggy...

Kobisdogpillow2.jpg

with his bone.. :lol:

asleeponjob3.jpg

and his ball...

asleeponjob5.jpg

he is the only one in the house that does this mainly.. :huggles:

btw I love Puzzys eyes, she is beautiful... :wub:   :wub:

Hi puzzy - Puzzle is a boy LOL

and your right he does have lovely eyes...

Back