Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

I Have Been Puppy Visiting

Aw, they are absolutely gorgeous ...... loving your little girl :wub:

kelly there all :wub:

lots of :luck: with your new babie

Awww Kelly they are all sooo cute :wub:

Bet you are counting the days :- :lol:

I really hope she brings you lots of joy Kel :huggles:

Aww Kelly they are sooooo pretty Love your little one :wub: hope she brings you loads of pleasure :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly they are :wub: Not long to wait now, and you will have your little angel from heaven :huggles:

Aren't they a lovely litter, i bet your

counting down the days Kelly :wub:

Lovely scrummy babies. How old are they now. :wub:

Awwww, how gorgeous they all are Kelly, and your little girl is beautiful. :wub: Bet you can't wait to get her home. I think I feel a little visit to my Wymondham friends might be on the cards shortly....! :- :lol:

Bless....what a cute pup. I tried to look back to see if I'd missed a previous thread about your pup. What a lovely surprise :)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just to damn well cute :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww, how gorgeous they all are Kelly, and your little girl is beautiful. :wub: Bet you can't wait to get her home. I think I feel a little visit to my Wymondham friends might be on the cards shortly....! :- :lol:
if you are evr this way gillian please do let me know willl be lovely to see you and you can have your whippet fix as i know you dont bring muffin and jonah :lol:

if you are evr this way gillian please do let me know willl be lovely to see you and you can have your whippet fix as i know you dont bring muffin and jonah :lol:
I certainly will get in touch - it would be lovely to meet you. :thumbsup: Shame I didn't realise you were in Wymondham last time I was over!

aww she is lovely as are all of them :wub:

so when you bringing the lovely little helen home then :-

Who's Helen ?

I thought the puppy was being called Margaret ? :-

beautiful ..lovely.adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

xxx

Back