The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

I Am Having Real Problems Sleeping

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score
tony and me are having problems sleeping especialy if we get up in the night and come back to bed this is what were met with lol

Indy Ruby Ninny

05_06_09_0105.jpg

Indy Ruby ninny

05_06_09_0102.jpg

Indy ruby ninny scarlet and Darcey

05_06_09_0106.jpg

Indy ruby ninny scarlet and Darcey and 2 mins later lacey and forrest jumped on aswell lol

05_06_09_0104.jpg

scarlet the big whippet is only 7 months old look at the size of her shes going to need a double bed of her own at this rate lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats very sweet! :) Its a wonder we dont have to squish in our dogs beds, cos they all seem to be taking over ours!! :p

I just knew what I was going to see when I saw your thread title!!! It's bad enough with 2 - don't know how you cope with 5 on the bed! :lol:

Awww, the best way to sleep is wth a whippet or 12 to keep you warm :D

how, i would love a whippet in the bed....as peggy is not allow to do stairs, they both stay in the OWN beds..

No wonder your having trouble sleeping ..with all that dog snoring and all

at least they keep your feet warm

LOL

i actually find that i cant sleep WITHOUT them now :lol:

Ever thought of having a second bed in the room (or a second bedroom!)

How do 2 humans fit in there too?

Scarlett is HUGE for 7 months. I'd swear that you have a greyhound pup there! :D

Lying there, butter would not melt. Are we really to believe all these stories we hear about her? :) :devil:

I would love to have my whippets (all 4) in my bed but there have to be some rules to show that I am the boss (in theory at least!) :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

theres a bed sette and in alexs room were mine the greyhound sleeps forrest sleeps in with Alexs thentheres a crate in our room that can firt 2 greyhounds plus a chair lacey sleeps on the chair. I used to say no dogs up stares but with doing my knitting and sewing there i spent alld ay going up and down seeing what they were up to gave up and let them up but milo cally and Boris never come up stares just cos they ahvent worked them out lol 3 more greyhounds up here and i would go sleeping in the dogs crates lol There never actuly on the bed when we go to sleep but we wake up with them all over us lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up this morning with 4 whippets and a lurcher for company :D

My back was aching from having laid in one position for so long!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

its getting worse tony whent to the loo and came back to this, as you can see my no dogs on the bed rulie realy works lol not quiet sure how manys there this time lol

08_06_09_1014.jpg

08_06_09_1015.jpg

Oh gosh Wendy....I thought 3 whippets on the bed was bad... :lol:

..and I thought one whippet in the bed was bad enough :lol: (although he does keep my feet warm in winter).

Those pictures are hilarious! I'm still getting used to my one & only whippet Louie snuggled/glued upon me. When lying on the bed, it seems that he honestly cannot get close enough, if he could get into my skin he would! I put it down to being a whippet trait, the need for security/cosiness -_- . I wouldn't have it any other way now, he's my baby!

I have five whippets and when this happens I go and lie on the settee anbdf they soon join me, so then I can go back to bed , tho usually by then its time for out the door and 'up the yard' :)

Aww, they all look so comfy! Got to admit when working nights I do cave and let my lot sleep on the bed for a few hours. I love that pointy whippet nose that has to be as close as possible, not so keen on waking up with that nose in my ear then the sudden stretch that attempts to lever you out of the bed!! ;)

Back