The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

How's Hattie??

I say I wish she would get on woth it as they are 3 days overdue and I can see a trip to the vets coming up ;)

I am exhausted she is fine :p

YOu`ve even got me looking every day now too . fingers crossed . :luck:

Hope all is well and the baby's are born soon. Im having a look in every day to see if the pup's have came :D .

I was talking to a woman at ringcraft last night who had a GSD that had 22 puppies (yes TWENTY TWO - in one go!). (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

How's it going Hattie??? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo Hattie, we are going to go potty if you don't hurry up!

I look in everyday too hoping Hattie has had her babies

Good luck Jan & Hattie :luck:

I am now at my wits end. I have spoken to the vet and if she has no pups by tomorrow she will have to have a ceasar which I am not very happy about that at all.

Her temperature has dropped and I have been with her all day. She is uncomfortable and is nesting a bit but this is nothing like her first litter. which was done and dusted in a very few hours.

Th rest of the dogs are being really great and entertaining themselves pretty much.

I have had her down stairs for the past hour or so as we are going stir crazy up stairs.

She just keeps looking at me soulfully but she only has her self to blame fro this one ;)

Fingers crossed, everything crossed :luck: :luck: . Could you have got her dates wrong?

hi jan , any news yet .we all hope it,s going well :wub:

:luck: good luck hattie! when i get back from holidays in two weeks it'll all be over and there will be piccies galore for me to swoon over, I bet! :wub: :luck:

Back