The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

How's Hattie??

emw

Registered
Reaction score
It must be getting close now - how is the poppet?? :wub:

Two days to go butttttttttttttttt, I think she may make us wait a bit longer. The pups are still sitting very high and Hattie is still galloping in and out of the garden and jumping from settee to settee with elegant ease :eek:

At this time with the last litter we had moved into the spare room and had a few restless nights but we are still in my room at the moment.

Will keep you all posted, Jan

Jan Doherty said:
At this time with the last litter we had moved into the spare room and had a few restless nights but we are still in my room at the moment.
I imagine it's zilloot having the sleepless nights!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know Hattie is getting fed up with having a thermometer shoved up her bum :blink:

hope everything goes well well for hattie and you jan :wub: :wub: and for zilloot :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

aaaaaaaaaaa iggy pups ,cant wait ,good luck Jan :wub:

Anytime now, Jan BEST OF LUCK with Hattie and her puppies, let us know ASAP cos we are ALL excited!!! :D :D :thumbsup: :luck: :thumbsup:

Poor Hattie having to labour in this heat :sweating: . Hope she's feeling ok ad getting lots of treats :wub: :luck: :)

If there is one thing Iggies like it is heat. Last year the temperature was 84 degrees when she whelped. It was the first time I hadn't used a heat lamp for the pups.

She has a very contented look on her face that suggests she is going to make us wait for the pups anyway.

When I rang my friend yesterday who dog sits for me she asked was Hattie supposed to be leaping from one settee to another or rushing into the garden like a mad thing? :wacko:

If there is one thing Iggies like it is heat. Last year the temperature was 84 degrees when she whelped. It was the first time I hadn't used a heat lamp for the pups.

She has a very contented look on her face that suggests she is going to make us wait for the pups anyway.

When I rang my friend yesterday who dog sits for me she asked was Hattie supposed to be leaping from one settee to another or rushing into the garden like a mad thing? :wacko:

:oops: somehow posted twice

Last edited by a moderator:
Hattie day 62

Hattie_preg.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So for humans we recommend pineapple, curry, physical activity and something naughty to get things going. What works for Iggys - with an impatient forum waiting? Glad she's happy though -although she looks fit to pop! :b :wub: :luck:

(w00t) HATTIE! It's [SIZE=14pt]Tuesday![/SIZE] What are you trying to do to us :eek: :lol:

I'm wearing a hole in everything I touch... and the entire GLEN up here is waiting to hear how things are!! :teehee: :*

Well she has been for a good run across the fields this morning. We have just ate our tea and we have settled down for a sleep.

She has definately dropped but the pups are showing no signs of wanting to leave 'Big Mother'

She slept very well last night, I kept waking up and checking on her.

I have been on the computer all day trying to finish my end of month report before she has the pups.

We should take bets on how many there will be! I say FIVE! :p :p :p

I say PLEAEEEEEEEEESE HATTIE (w00t)

Before [SIZE=21pt]I[/SIZE] burst!!!! (w00t) :lol: :huggles:

Back