The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

How Much Grass Do Your Dogs Eat?

trish and graham said:
mine expect assistance too,they walk slowly towards you half squat position,for you to sort their rears out.ha ha :x
Yeh,that's just what Murph does :rolleyes:

On the rare occasion that Izzy gets it stuck,she panics,& starts spinning around & yelling her head off,& if i'm not quick,she runs into the house with it dangling from her bum (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
OEH said:
Yes mine do it too, but it alwayus seems to be Tess who gets it stuck on the way out.  She just sits down and waits for me to notice and go and help.
It is a gross subject yes :lol: :- " but my OH said Oscar had done exactly the same the other day when he was walking them. It was a piece of stuffing from a toy (w00t) (w00t)

Janimal said:
OEH said:
Yes mine do it too, but it alwayus seems to be Tess who gets it stuck on the way out.  She just sits down and waits for me to notice and go and help.
It is a gross subject yes :lol: :- " but my OH said Oscar had done exactly the same the other day when he was walking them. It was a piece of stuffing from a toy (w00t) (w00t)

Ewww, yuck!! Actually I'm surprised mine don't do that - they are always ripping up some poor teddy or other! (w00t)

i think little dana might of been a cow in a past life, she really enjoys a good graze in the mornings. and yes on occasion it gets stuck coming out and i have to help...the things we do for love :blink:

id do it for my dogs,not too sure if id do it for my hubs! :- "

Lupin & Zephyr have been eating a lot of greenery lately but Lupe ate some rat poison my boss left under a bookcase & forgot about( :rant: ) recently so thought she probably needed the natural vit K (had jab from vet + 2 weeks of huge vitK pills) poor little thing. However she seems fine now. :)

Loopy said:
Lupin & Zephyr have been eating a lot of greenery lately but Lupe ate some rat poison my boss left under a bookcase & forgot about( :rant: ) recently  so thought she probably needed the natural vit K (had jab from vet + 2 weeks of huge vitK pills) poor little thing. However she seems fine now. :)

Poor baby - hope she's better soon! :huggles:

We keep saying that zeb is turning into a zebra :(

He has his little patch of grass outside the backdoor that he eats, which you can tell he is eating because he stays outside for longer. He also eat the grass in the park.

I'v heard that its good if they have indigestion :- "

dont know if thats true but i like to think its true. ;)

Back