The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

How Many Of Your Dogs...

Yes mine do this, Lenny more than Molly, and he can get himself in some really weird positions (w00t) I'd also heard that the word roaching comes from the lovely cockroach!

Lenny roaching in the igloo

IMG_2725.jpg

Molly roaching on her daddy

IMG_2723.jpg

My personal favourite, Lenny roaching with my shoes on (w00t) he was sound asleep so we started messing about!

IMG_2450.jpg

Presumeably he woke up with a crick in his neck!

IMG_1940.jpg

Last one, bless :wub:

thursday001.jpg

There are many many more, too many to post here - its his favourite past time.

I was just reading this thread and looked across at the dogs, sure enough Busta was 'roaching', he does it all the time. So I thought I'll take a pic and post it up here. Just as I was taking the pic Chloe decided that if Busta was stupid enough to expose his nuts then they were fair game! (w00t) See the look on his face!....

roach.jpg

Vicky

x

oh gypsy spends alot of her time doing this :)

cos i've got boys i call it "cooling the jewels" :oops:

amos0006.jpg

best done in the sun 8)

DSCF0536.jpg

love the piccie of the whippy in the shoes :lol: did he wake up before you put lipstick on him? :p

Taz looking seriously stooopid :lol:

taz100105a.jpg

Little Meg does it too, but only if she's being cuddled :wub:

Snuggle3.jpg

Always though it was called doing the squirmy wormies!!! Think I got this from Zilloot?? (w00t) All but Lily (who is now too old and arthritic) do this - usually on the carpet, and Polly and Callie like to get something furry in their mouth at the same time. Will look for pictures (or take some) tomorrow or Friday :))

pollyanna said:
Always though it was called doing the squirmy wormies!!!  Think I got this from Zilloot?? (w00t)   All but Lily (who is now too old and arthritic) do this - usually on the carpet, and Polly and Callie like to get something furry in their mouth at the same time. Will look for pictures (or take some) tomorrow or Friday :))
Jessie does it on the carpet too whereas Ruby just does it on the sofa, since she's Lady Muck. :p

Dolly 'roaches' quite often and then twizzels herself round and round in circles using her front paws. :)

Remmy doesn't really 'roach' but when she has worn her coat she really wants her back rubbed, and rushes around rubbing herself against furniture. When we are in the caravan, where they have a soft crate, she goes in and out of the crate opening rubbing her back against the top bar. :lol: If I have placed anything on top of the crate, it usually falls off.

Remmy often sleeps on her back in a very unladylike position. :lol:

Took another pic of Ruby having a roach the other day. She was making a weird noise when this pic was taken :p

Ruby_roaching.JPG

lovely piccies,

yea mine do it all the time,

SP_A0333.jpg

Teazle @ 7 weeks :wub:

SP_A0275.jpg

Ecksey :wub:

SP_A0455.jpg

dont know whats happened to the size of the piccies !!! :oops:

heres Harvee doing his`upside down ` :oops:

and another , showing his `plums `

Here are Polly and Callie 'doing it'!!! (w00t)

Polly first - made files too big to both fit onto one post and too lazy to put into photobucket!! Sorry

Polly.

polly_squirmy_wormy.jpg

And Callie :) She had just been rolling with furry bed in her gob, but stopped as soon as she saw the camera - typical!!

callie_squirmy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got no photos of Oscar roaching because I am usually standing on the start line of an Agility competition and he is either on the start line, rolling around as if I don't exist or he makes it to the middle of the course, leaving me looking like a noodle and roaches in the middle of the ring. Bemused judge looking on...

At least someone laughs...! :teehee:

Back