The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

How Come.............?

Ann Glews said:
The first 2 are Filey, our usual haunt. The latter is Overstrand nr Cromer in Norfolk, last weekend with Izzy's favourite cousin Rita the lurcher!

Kimi, Izzy's now second favourite cousin is very upset to hear this. Still, at least she still has Roxy. :sweating:

holy smoly....what size are they ?????? fill my screen up..ive no mission of getting pix posted that size..even usin stupid fotobuk :rant:

wish somebody would do step by step and numbererd the way to do this correctly instaed of postage stamp pix that im doing :(

John do you upload the pictures straight onto your pc when you taken them. What size pics have you set on your camera... make sure they are set at the higest size.

After uploading to photobucket.... then choose the size on there that you wish to upload to the forum.. I use control C then V to paste them

Pidgeon023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
John  do you  upload the pictures straight onto your pc when you taken them.  What size pics have you set on your camera... make sure they are set at the higest size.
After uploading to photobucket.... then choose the size on there that you wish to upload to the forum..  I use control C then V to paste them

Pidgeon023.jpg

Blimey janis, i could do with you here, i use the software that came with my camera, but by the time ive trimmed and what have you, im losing best part of the pic :( all this technology, to much fer me, ive only just learned how to text on my moby, i got a text of my grandaughter this morning, grandad im bored come pick me up, love georgina, so i replied, sorry sweetlips im busy, gets a reply, love you to sweetlips, george, FATHER IN LAW :lol:

keith

kimi1 said:
Ann Glews said:
The first 2 are Filey, our usual haunt. The latter is Overstrand nr Cromer in Norfolk, last weekend with Izzy's favourite cousin Rita the lurcher!

Kimi, Izzy's now second favourite cousin is very upset to hear this. Still, at least she still has Roxy. :sweating:

:huggles: Iz loves Kimi too, oh what it must be like to be popular! :wub:

Ann Glews said:
kimi1 said:
Ann Glews said:

:huggles: Iz loves Kimi too, oh what it must be like to be popular! :wub:

Aww......Kimi is now eating her food again.

Your allowed to post 10 pics in one post :thumbsup: I always resize to 500x375 and name them 1,2,3 and so on, then put them onto photobucket

Once their on there copy, write down or remember the tag from underneath one of the pics ( the ones starting with )

Then come back on here start a new post and type in the tag you've copied down :thumbsup: then come down two lines and copy out the tag again and as you've named your pics 1,2,3 etc all you need to change is the number :thumbsup:

If you push the preview post button you can see if its worked :thumbsup:

Do this 10 times and you'll have 10 pics in one post :thumbsup:

Hope that makes some sense :b

Cheers

Steve

Back