The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

How Big Will He Grow,any Ideas

I've no idea how big he'll grow, but I love the pics :D

Diane

He'll probably end up same size as Cracker :))
Think a bit bigger Deb,hes as big as Finn now,only 5 month last week.

Amandax
Hi Amanda, Have just had to wrestle with Our Gert after reading this so that I could measure her 171/2" she is reading. will weigh her tomorrow & let you know how heavy she is!!! As she is now bigger than the terriers she is enjoying picking on them even more!!! How is Tedlington after his first birthday? Buster is driving me nuts!! Am suprised he managed to make it to his first birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll probably end up same size as Cracker :))
Think a bit bigger Deb,hes as big as Finn now,only 5 month last week.

Amandax
Hi Amanda, Have just had to wrestle with Our Gert after reading this so that I could measure her 171/2" she is reading. will weigh her tomorrow & let you know how heavy she is!!! As she is now bigger than the terriers she is enjoying picking on them even more!!! How is Tedlington after his first birthday? Buster is driving me nuts!! Am suprised he managed to make it to his first birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Chris,

Gert is growing fast,she is in good hands with a fab doggy mummy now.Ted is mad as ever,but adorable with it.Sang happy birthday to him,but just

looked at me like i was the mad one!!Baby Louis is just so sweet,very loving like Gert.I hope you are all o.k.Heres a little pic of Tedlington,snow surfing.

Amanda.xx

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back