The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

How Big Will He Grow,any Ideas

Finleyfoofoo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all you k9,er.s.Was.

wondering if anybody has any ideas how big Louis might grow to.He weighs 34 lb,and stands approx 21 inches,he is 5 months this week.When we had him we thought he would be an unders dog,obviously we now know he wont be.He is gaining approx 2lb a week.

We just dont know what to expect.What do you think.Forgot to say he is whippetxGreyhound.

Amandaxx

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Another Donkey Amanda . He looks a nice dog . Milo is 34lb at nearly 9 months old he has stopped now :sweating:

Hi Amanda :) sounds like he`s gonna make a big lad.Our lucy was 25lb and 18 and 3/4" tts at 5mth and is now 35lb ish and 22 and 1/4" now at 10 and 1/2 mth.Guessing he`ll go well over 23" probably nearer 25.What was Crackers vital statistics at that age? :luck: with him Julie and Chris :thumbsup:

hi amanda

hard to see his knuckle but looks nice and leggy

some pile weight on in 1st 6 months then slow down

as he is a whippetxgreyhound post in non peds

you would get more idea of size and weight

whats his breeding

jay was 35lb at 6 months old and 22 tts

rory just kept going till he was 12 months old he ended up 46lb 23tts

tbh its all in the breeding

good luck with him love his name

hi amandahard to see his knuckle but looks nice and leggy

some pile weight on in 1st 6 months then slow down

as he is a whippetxgreyhound post in non peds

you would get more idea of size and weight

whats his breeding

jay was 35lb at 6 months old and 22 tts

rory just kept going till he was 12 months old he ended up 46lb 23tts

tbh its all in the breeding

good luck with him love his name
i have a pup who is 19 weeks old and is 42lb and he is 24 inches high .....3/4greyhound 1/4 whippet

Hi Amanda :) sounds like he`s gonna make a big lad.Our lucy was 25lb and 18 and 3/4" tts at 5mth and is now 35lb ish and 22 and 1/4" now at 10 and 1/2 mth.Guessing he`ll go well over 23" probably nearer 25.What was Crackers vital statistics at that age? :luck: with him Julie and Chris :thumbsup:
Hi Julie,

Cracker was a bit smaller at Louis age,so we just dont know.I dont mind how big ,or small,he turns out,he is a lovely lad.

Pete seems to think about 25,but will have to wait and see.Bet Lucy has changed a lot since i last saw her.Nice to hear from you.

Amandaxxx

Another Donkey Amanda . He looks a nice dog . Milo is 34lb at nearly 9 months old he has stopped now :sweating:
I dont know how i manage it Pam,his litter mates are a lot smaller :unsure:

Oh well,if hes another like Cracker,i cant grumble.Hope you are all o.k.I do miss you loads.

Amandaxx

I think he'll be about 45-48lb and 25'. His legs look chunky on the pic's. He looks lovely though, he was so tiny when you got him i never thought he would get that big!! (w00t)

Pam i can't believe Milo is 34lb!! lol. Didn't you tell him he was supposed to be 25lb, bless him. (w00t) :-

Hi all you k9,er.s.Was.wondering if anybody has any ideas how big Louis might grow to.He weighs 34 lb,and stands approx 21 inches,he is 5 months this week.When we had him we thought he would be an unders dog,obviously we now know he wont be.He is gaining approx 2lb a week.

We just dont know what to expect.What do you think.Forgot to say he is whippetxGreyhound.

Amandaxx

O god Amanda, do I feel a Rio coming on.

Sonia

Hi all you k9,er.s.Was.wondering if anybody has any ideas how big Louis might grow to.He weighs 34 lb,and stands approx 21 inches,he is 5 months this week.When we had him we thought he would be an unders dog,obviously we now know he wont be.He is gaining approx 2lb a week.

Amandaxx

O god Amanda, do I feel a Rio coming on.

Sonia
Lol,i hope not,otherwise you can have a friend for Rio :teehee:

Amanda.xxxxx

:blink: :blink: :blink: Told you!!!!!30" 35kgs...here he comes!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Give the big lug a kiss for me,love Linda :thumbsup:

:blink: :blink: :blink: Told you!!!!!30" 35kgs...here he comes!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Do you mean for Pete or Louis???Lol.

Hope you are well my special mate.

Amandaxxx

Do you mean for Pete or Louis???Lol.

Hope you are well my special mate.

Amandaxxx
always did think Pete was quite a cutie!!! ;)

I'm sure Louis will stop growing soon,after all not many get to the size of my 2 guargantuan donkeys,mind you they could still run

fairly speedily.

All well here,hope all well at your end too.

Linda

Amandaxx

Louis looks huge and has cought up with Dillon @ 34lb and about 21.5" at 6 months. Rekon they gonna be about the same size!!

Oh god,i just hope he slows down Richard,trust me to get a donkey.lol.

Hope you are all o.k,miss seeing you and Maria,not be long until Shugborough :thumbsup:

Amandaxx

HI Amanda . hows the lovely Spike doing ?.pup looks great too

Jackie

Back