Whippet straight racing, Champion Prudy(no pic) reserve Sky B 3rd Indie

IMG_0447.jpg

Hurdles champion, Troy

IMG_0452.jpg

Reserve, Poacher

IMG_0456.jpg

Equal 3rd Ted(pictured) & Sky

IMG_0458.jpg

Just notice how many Vicky has taken over this topic (w00t) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you have some lovely dogs there they are a credit to you ;)

Nice to see Steff winning the racing :thumbsup:

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Showing winners

EDRD qualifier

IMG_0460.jpg

Puppy champion & reserve, Bowdy & Izzie

IMG_0466copy.jpg

Show champion & reserve

IMG_0470copy.jpg

Ring 3 Championship Best sighthound

IMG_0469.jpg

Best lurcher

IMG_0472.jpg

That's the lot :sweating: hopefully I've got all the winner's names & categories right

Well done to all who competed also thanks to the lady from E.G.L.R. who kindly agreed to present the rosettes & trophies (this numpty forgot to ask her name :wacko: )

Last of all thanks to Royal Canin for donating the dog food prizes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant pictures yet again Maggi :thumbsup: Looks like a good time was had by all........shame I missed it :blink: Well done in raising such a lot of money for two well deserving charities :)

Brilliant pics Maggi.It was a super day out,one of the best this year.

Love the pic of Ted :thumbsup:

Amandaxx

Brilliant pics Maggie :thumbsup: Couple of super ones of my Finn (whippet coursing winner), thank you :D Have to agree with Amanda, it was a brilliant day !

Looks like this was a great show - well done to all the winners....especially Jane - you had a great day with your lot WELL DONE!! :thumbsup:

I wish i could have made this one this year.....will deffo be there next year and hopefully i will come home with one of them gorgeous trophies and rossettes - they are loooovvvvverly! :thumbsup:

well done to everyone :thumbsup:

Vicki pepsi is looking great even as a veteran,she is a classy dog

well done with your others :thumbsup:

well done to everyone :thumbsup: Vicki pepsi is looking great even as a veteran,she is a classy dog

well done with your others :thumbsup:
Thanks Debbie , Pepsi and Steff really enjoyed themselves :D

It was a lovely show and the Trophies and Rossettes were fantastic .

Well done to everyone who entered and to Maggie/Bill and the rest of the team for putting on a great day :thumbsup:

Brilliant pictures yet again Maggi :thumbsup: Looks like a good time was had by all........shame I missed it :blink: Well done in raising such a lot of money for two well deserving charities :)
Thanks Caroline, hopefully you'll make it next time :)) We're pleased with the money raised, who knows try for £1000 next year ;)

Wow, Maggi!!! Thanks for taking some great pictures :D It's not often that I look presentable in photos and you've managed to pull off a miracle more than once :cheers:

It was a fantastic day and well worth the trip up from deepest Devon. My thanks to everyone involved with organising and running the event - you all do a brilliant job :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant pics Maggi.It was a super day out,one of the best this year.Love the pic of Ted :thumbsup:

Amandaxx
Hi Amanda, glad you enjoyed the day, thanks for comments re photos. I was muttering about taking photos of an all black dog final for the overs :- what a good race by all 4 dogs but can't you lot paint their coats lighter to make my life easier (w00t) :lol:

Forgot to give you a photo of Ted hurdling at the Midland hopefully I'll see you at Peterborough :thumbsup:

Brilliant pics Maggie :thumbsup: Couple of super ones of my Finn (whippet coursing winner), thank you :D Have to agree with Amanda, it was a brilliant day !
Thank you for your comments also well done Finn :thumbsup:

Thanks Debbie , Pepsi and Steff really enjoyed themselves :D

It was a lovely show and the Trophies and Rossettes were fantastic .

Well done to everyone who entered and to Maggie/Bill and the rest of the team for putting on a great day :thumbsup:

Thanks Vicky, glad you had a good day :thumbsup:

(w00t) excellent photos maggie :thumbsup: and what a great day thanks to everyone.Willdefanatly come next year :thumbsup:

sarah and paul :thumbsup:
Thanks Sarah, well done with Lara :thumbsup:

Wow, Maggi!!! Thanks for taking some great pictures :D It's not often that I look presentable in photos and you've managed to pull off a miracle more than once :cheers:
It was a fantastic day and well worth the trip up from deepest Devon. My thanks to everyone involved with organising and running the event - you all do a brilliant job :thumbsup:
Thanks Jane, pleased that you enjoyed the day :)) It's nice to meet the hounds having read their stories on K9, they did you proud :thumbsup:

Lovely photos Maggi. Everyone looks like they had a great time.

Have you got any more of the showing ?

Great photo's Maggie, we had a really good day out, it was a nice friendly atmosphere and all in a good cause.

Back