The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Home Wanted

I think Busta will be very happy Dan ....... :luck: :luck: in finding Chunky a home .......i'll keep my ears open :thumbsup:

:) oh thats great dan im sure buster will be really happy im sure it wont be long until chunky finds a home and as long as they got good home pet or racing thats the main thing

You have a pm Dan :thumbsup:

In the meantime, if anyone knows Chunky's rough age (I said he might be about two, but I am not sure) and also if there are any pics on here I can show that would be great.

I'd trawl through everything, but someone might be able to point me there a bit quicker :b

Thanks

TCx

I think Chunky is about 20 months old :thumbsup: He has excellent breeding, WCRCh/VC Red Devil & All if's & Butts, which is litter sister to WCRCh Brown Eyed Girl & WCRCh Dancing Queen :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
I think Chunky is about 20 months old  :thumbsup: He has excellent breeding, WCRCh/VC Red Devil & All if's & Butts, which is litter sister to WCRCh Brown Eyed Girl & WCRCh Dancing Queen  :thumbsup:
Thanks Jacquie :huggles:

Chunky is still avaliable if anyones still intrested.

so glad that busta has settled at his new home :thumbsup:

im sure chunky will get a new home soon :cheers:

Chunky went to his new home (pet home) this morning. That means both of them have gone to nice new homes.

thats great news , but are you ok about it? hows you ? must be hard for you :huggles:

Thats good news Daniel. I know you'll miss them both though :(

Glad you found 2 good homes for your boy's it must of been hard for you. Will miss you and cheeky jade, it was nice to have girlie chats :huggles:

All the best for the future what ever you do :thumbsup:

Pleased to hear Chunky has found a new home :luck:

dan b said:
Well Busta is off to his new home tommorrow, its not a racing home but i know he will be looked after very well  :D That still leaves Chunky if anyone is intrested.

I am so pleased Dan, keep me informed with his new home, i am sure he is gonna be OK :thumbsup:

all the best to Busta luv shaz and dad (Wcrch vc Fuller Spirit)

glad you got them both sorted out dan :thumbsup:

im sure rosco is loving all the attention on the sofa :wub: :thumbsup:

Back