The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Holidays In Lakes

jimdewhurst

Registered
Reaction score
hi all, im looking for a nice cabin or cottage in the lake district that will take 2 adults and 2 dogs. i have looked on a few websites and they will only take 1 dog does any one know of any ?? i just need a weekend away not a full week :cheers:

We are going here www.mirfoot.co.uk at the end of the month. They will take as many dogs as you like - we're just taking the 2 with us, think that they charge a tenner a wk per dog.

Think this might get more responses in another section of the forum :thumbsup:

rls22 said:
We are going here www.mirfoot.co.uk at the end of the month.  They will take as many dogs as you like - we're just taking the 2 with us, think that they charge a tenner a wk per dog.  Think this might get more responses in another section of the forum  :thumbsup:

Sorry that is www.mirefoot.co.uk

http://www.mirefoot.co.uk

Looks great - what a good find. Im sure you and the 'pups' will have a great time there. Ruby is very glad she's been chosen to accompany her litter bro on this trip! :thumbsup:

Sure it will be - I'm not sure if I am too pleased about Ruby being the chosen one! They are bad enough together at home, I dread to think what they will be like on holiday in a National Park!! :lol:

Try www.midtowncottages.co.uk. We went with two dogs and had a lovely time. Its in a place called High Lorton and there are lots of walks.

Granny Mo

If any K9ers come to the Lakes, please let me know so i can come and say hello. I met so many Whippets last year on patrols through the Lakes, my colleague kept steering me away from them as i would yap on forever!!

Not sure of any in particular but there are loads of places that are dog friendly.

Lolcoe said:
If any K9ers come to the Lakes, please let me know so i can come and say hello. I met so many Whippets last year on patrols through the Lakes, my colleague kept steering me away from them as i would yap on forever!!
Not sure of any in particular but there are loads of places that are dog friendly.

these look lovely just what im looking for

THANK YOU :thumbsup:

Back