The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Highlights Of 2004

For me it must of been winning Best In Show at the Hound Club & later making her a Grand Champion.

Another highlight ( last week end ) was not shaking the judges hand for a very minor award. The judge said "shake hands like a gentleman". I only replied "Yes, but only it was extended by a gentleman". :- "

Vanna & Debra's highlight must of been meeting CARTMAN in the flesh :lol:

Next year I promise not to show under people that will make me up-set. I might have to stay home all year.

Also I am looking forward to next year to show Babies from the Khabrary dog :thumbsup:

I wish all & everyone a merry Christmas & a great new year. :huggles: :cheers:

Cartman said:
Vanna & Debra's highlight must of been meeting CARTMAN in the flesh :lol:

Next year I promise not to show under people that will make me up-set. I might have to stay home all year.

Also I am looking forward to next year to show Babies from the Khabrary dog :thumbsup:
Well Cartman, it was the highlight of my year meeting you(it was soooo relaxing :D ).

I tried the idea of not entering under people that upset me and it was a boring year. Mind you i have two shows coming up. That's if i go with my mad dogs???.

Maybe you will have to come up to Sydney to show your babe's.

Debra :D 8) :wacko:

:D Thank you Dawn, hope you handed lots of them out!

Did you do anything or did you just go to watch?

JanF

Janimal1820 said:
Know I dont show but can I just add (sorry for butting in) - Highlight of my year had to be getting one of Russ's puppies - I love him to bits. Thank you Ozzy.  And its been great seeing all your lovely pictures on k9.  :cheers:
Same goes for me 2 highlights, getting Callie and then as an added bonus getting Sienna a couple of days later, still buzzing now 5 months on :wub: :wub:

And of course another highlight has to be joining K9 :cheers:

well my year stared with Carn going B.P.I.S at 6mths and again in April

But to watch DeeDee at Crufts was magical. :cheers:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ON K9 :cheers:

And i cant forget the arrival of little Sharma :wub: in july

I actually cried when Dee Dee won Crufts ....Id jst lost my 'Chip' on February 29th. RIP little Chip see you on Rainbow Bridge

and of course Well Done DEE DEE :cheers:

The highlight of my year was definatly getting my two wee pups. First Jakey then our gorgeous wee Jilly. :wub: My life will never be the same. I'd like to thank everybody on k9 for helping us and making me feel so welcome on this site. :cheers:

Also I would like to thank Mrs Skelley (Vannas mum) for breeding us such a wonderful wee dog. :huggles:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody on k9

Back