:thumbsup:

They are gorgeous.

Congratulations.

I love the white one's.

Shame we have no room at the Inn. :angry:

'Fast legs' to them all.

from

Brian and Marion x x x

:thumbsup: Top litter,don't see many pure white whippets.Will they be pure white or do they have some very light markings. I could take them all, so cute. Hope they are blessed with speed.

Liked pup 1,,but my pick is pup 2,,if I was going to race again,,he my pick,,and they all boys :thumbsup:

Good luck with the wee pups and to new owners :luck:

I think all the white ones will have markings, some teastains, and some proper fawn. It's amazing how much the colour comes out later on. Lovely babies :wub:

:wub: :wub: The pure white is my favourite, I would love another one as I have had 2 in the past :wub: :wub: Good luck with them Brian & Nettie, I hope they bring you lots of love and pleasure :thumbsup:

2 weeks old

001.JPG

003.JPG

011__2_.JPG

007__2_.JPG

:thumbsup: :wub:

Lily_s_Black_and_White_puppy.jpg

We could'n't get this little bundle of joy away from Derek at the weekend but ALL the pups are looking great :D :D

Awww, I want a spotty puppy :(

The one in the last pic will do me lovely :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pups are looking great Brian :wub: I like how Lily is keeping a close eye on you! :thumbsup:

:D :D I think lily is saying " For the last time you can't eat them Brian, or i am gonna bite you, now let them get to sleep. " :D :D

Brian_being_greedy.jpg

Pups lookin healthy and strong, :thumbsup: wont be long Coby till you get yours,are you going up next week to for a look,whats your fancy.

Back