The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Highland Derby

Demblue

Registered
Reaction score
What a well ran event! everything seemed to run smoothly, and no complaints, i don,t think? a big thank you should go to the people who gave up their time to run the show. congratulations to all the winners and well done again Val & George with winning the derby twice, :cheers:

CAROLINE

:thumbsup:

Yes we agree there Danny :D this years scottish derby was in our eyes one of the best we have attended in quite a few years... :p

I think a BIG THANKYOU should go to all the workers who worked tirelessly so that the open went like clock work, and nothing was too much trouble for Arther and co .... you are right there Danny no one complained about anything.... It was a Brilliant holliday and some really good racing to boot :cheers: ...

Nice also to see Chris (Arthers brother) there ... he also worked hard in that he worked the lure so that people could give their whippets trials every afternoon ....

We shall definately be there next year Arther ....can't wait :D :teehee: o:)

:cheers: had a brill time and yes the workers worked very hard. one tiny complaint lol far too much drinking going on and too many late nights lol (kidding) it was brill :lol: :lol:

:cheers: we had a brill time cant wait for next year :wub:

:) we had a very good time even though we had nothing to race.it was very well ran ,racing went very well on both days with somevery close finishes.well done to all the winners,and all the people who put in the hard work to make it so succesful. ps what are the dates for next years derby. :)

I think that the dates will be confirmed at the A.G.M and I will post them on here when they are confirmed.

We really enjoyed the derby as usual well done all the workers :D and Tanglwood :D

Back