The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Highgate

i would get there before 5 as im sure that they let any dog that hasnt been in the traps have a trial first.

i would get there before 5 as im sure that they let any dog that hasnt been in the traps have a trial first.
thanks will leave a bit earlier then .. lol
just got back from highgates with our smoke had a great time a bit nervy first time out of traps it went well ..lol hope to do it again thanks everybody

sue les smoke x x

just like to say a big THANK YOU for coming and supporting the lurchers tonight! :thumbsup:

Hope everybody enjoyed themselves.

Results of 1st race:

Unders :

Poppy - 1st 28.51

Molly - 3rd

Sasha - 2nd

Little un - 1st 27.87

Lenny - 2nd

Peppa did not finish

Overs:

Andy - 1st 26.01

Bess did not finish

Smoke did not finish

Pagan did not finish

Misty - 1st no time

Phoebe - 2nd

Terry - 4th

Max - 3rd

Finals

Overs

A Final

Andy - 1st 26.55

Misty 2nd

Phoebe - 3rd

B Final

Bonnie - 1st no time

Smoke - 2nd

Bess - 3rd

Teri - 4th

Unders

A Final

Little un - 1st 27.90

Lenny w/d

Poppy - 2nd

B Final

Sasha - 1st 28.71

Molly - 2nd

Peppa - did not finish

It was fantastic to see so many lurchers there tonight, made for some great racing :thumbsup: (w00t)

The league

Unders

Little un .......... 75

Zeus .............. 38

Tillie .............. 38

Poppy ............ 20

Sasha ............ 18

Molly ............. 16

Kia ................ 16

Overs

Andy .............. 75

Misty .............. 40

Tia ................. 20

Phoebe ........... 18

Bonnie ............ 16

Smoke ............ 14

Bess ............... 12

Teri ................ 11

just home it's 10.45pm ,good turnout today , roger , your andy ran a great race , little un ran a blinder too , but i was happy with mine , not long after having her pup , watch out the next meeting , she might get a bit closer---- if i tie her to the hare , lol

Nice pup tho...glad i do unders, he gonna be a cracker when he grows up..... :thumbsup: still convinced he got abit of saluki in there :teehee: :-

thanks Ann for a good night But I think we will stick to Phoebe on the traks as she is the omly one that stays on it (w00t) (w00t) we might keep trying patton tho he seems to be taking to it quite well (w00t)

It was a good day yesrterday. Thanks Ann, we really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one. Was well cuffed with Bonnie out of the traps. See you soon. :D

was nice to see more people there had a good day with andy

roger

Thanks for a good night out Anne, was good to catch up with everyone, shame max went lame. Was the first time out of traps for Molly. Only next time I put her in the back of the trap, I will make sure the front is closed first!!! Well done to everyone who took part.

Thanks for a good night out Anne, was good to catch up with everyone, shame max went lame. Was the first time out of traps for Molly. Only next time I put her in the back of the trap, I will make sure the front is closed first!!! Well done to everyone who took part.

that was so funny nearly pissed my self it was good to see you there Rich. (w00t) (w00t)

It was a good day yesrterday. Thanks Ann, we really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one. Was well cuffed with Bonnie out of the traps. See you soon. :D
Pleased that everyone had a good night :thumbsup:

big well done to rogers ANDY and tinas LITTLE UN on winning there leagues . there were some good lurcher races and it was good to see a few new faces .well done ann for giving the lurcher racing a nudge in the right direction and getting people to come along .i would also like to thank milly for giving the lurcher racing another chance .a good night had by all and once again well done the winners .

well done robert with bonny first bend race,first time out of trap and takes a win (w00t) natural and more to come :thumbsup: :luck:

looks like the lurchers had a canny night out :thumbsup:

Thanks Jim, pleased with the little fella, seemed to be a slow track but his times were quicker than last :eek:

It was a cracking nite with all the lurchers, and big thanks do go to Ann n Steve, who just happened to miss the busiest night of the league!!!! And also to Geoff for letting us run and the other whippet owners for letting us disrupt the racing coz we like to run awkward distances :b :-

You never know one day there may be enough lurchers to run our own events and be able to invite other running dogs to them.......hmmmmm d'ya think :D

And not forgetting everyone for attending, some from a long long way away across borders n everything (yorkshire border that is lol) and making it the evening it was... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back