The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Highgate Wrc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our next bend meeting is Saturday Oct 2nd, gates open 4pm, first race 5pm, all entries must be in by 10pm Friday the 1st.Up to 25lb and upto 35lb all in.

Scratch racing 40lb and no limit.

All trials to be booked in advance

Any inquires 07714187260.
:unsure: CAN YOU PUT FAIRWEATHER FRIEND FORWARD FOR A TRIAL AND ENTER PICCOLO AMICO 22 R/H RUNNER PLEASE? THANKS GEOFF. :wub:

Our next bend meeting is Saturday Oct 2nd, gates open 4pm, first race 5pm, all entries must be in by 10pm Friday the 1st.Up to 25lb and upto 35lb all in.

Scratch racing 40lb and no limit.

All trials to be booked in advance

Any inquires 07714187260.
:unsure: CAN YOU PUT FAIRWEATHER FRIEND FORWARD FOR A TRIAL AND ENTER PICCOLO AMICO 22 R/H RUNNER PLEASE? THANKS GEOFF. :wub:
Sorted Delia :thumbsup:

Geoff, could you please enter Fiddles Sinatra at 26 lb please, no side but a 50 yard start would be nice, Cheers. :thumbsup:

Can u put pasha in for trial please and can u tell me what time trials start thank u

Bett

Trials are now fully book, there's 14 dogs booked in for trials, and 11 dogs booked in for the racing so far :wacko:

When you enter your dogs in the racing your guaranteed 2 runs for £5, trials cost £5 each which goes to the Highgate staff not Highgate wc, it costs me £100 to hire the track thats why I'm limiting the number of trials on our race nights.

Trials are now fully book, there's 14 dogs booked in for trials, and 11 dogs booked in for the racing so far :wacko: When you enter your dogs in the racing your guaranteed 2 runs for £5, trials cost £5 each which goes to the Highgate staff not Highgate wc, it costs me £100 to hire the track thats why I'm limiting the number of trials on our race nights.
BUMP

Trials are now fully book, there's 14 dogs booked in for trials, and 11 dogs booked in for the racing so far :wacko: When you enter your dogs in the racing your guaranteed 2 runs for £5, trials cost £5 each which goes to the Highgate staff not Highgate wc, it costs me £100 to hire the track thats why I'm limiting the number of trials on our race nights.
BUMP

just seen this

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) SORRY TO MESS YOU ABOUT GEOFF, BUT CAN I WITHDRAW PICCOLO AMICO FROM THE RACING AND FAIRWEATHER FRIEND FROM THE TRIALS PLEASE?

SOMETHINGS CROPPED UP AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT SO I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW A.S.A.P THEN YOU CAN GIVE THE SLOT TO SOMEONE ELSE!

WILL AIM TO BE THERE THE FOLLOWING WEEK. THANKS :wub:

can we enter add lib in at 21 please geoff left hand runner.

(w00t) SORRY TO MESS YOU ABOUT GEOFF, BUT CAN I WITHDRAW PICCOLO AMICO FROM THE RACING AND FAIRWEATHER FRIEND FROM THE TRIALS PLEASE?

SOMETHINGS CROPPED UP AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT SO I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW A.S.A.P THEN YOU CAN GIVE THE SLOT TO SOMEONE ELSE!

WILL AIM TO BE THERE THE FOLLOWING WEEK. THANKS :wub:
oh can i have hand slip then :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back