The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Highgate Wrc

We'll be there in a few weeks time to try our newby on his brothers fave track :thumbsup:

milly said:
milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif
HIGHGATE & S WRC,are holding their next race night on Saturday 2nd February.

We are hoping to arrange an early starting time of 6pm

Racing will be a yard a pound,plus 40lb and no limit scratch.

We are going to run the handicap first,followed by the scratch,and lastly the Lurchers :thumbsup:

All dogs must be entered by 6pm Friday.

The Boss

[SIZE=14pt]First race 6pm, gates open 5pm.[/SIZE]

Parking in the stadium for blue badge holders and committee only.

BUMP

hi geoff can i enter maggie (railer )for sat 40lb

cheers ritch :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like I'm gonna make Sat if the weather forcasters are right, :( theyve just closed the Woodhead pass so thats both roads over the penines shut :rant:

will keep you posted boss

weathergirls said:
Doesn't look like I'm gonna make Sat if the weather forcasters are right,  :( theyve just closed the Woodhead pass so thats both roads over the penines shut  :rant: will keep you posted boss

Okey Dokey :thumbsup:

Thanks for entering the donkeys and the elephant (w00t)

milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif
HIGHGATE & S WRC,are holding their next race night on Saturday 2nd February.

We are hoping to arrange an early starting time of 6pm

Racing will be a yard a pound,plus 40lb and no limit scratch.

We are going to run the handicap first,followed by the scratch,and lastly the Lurchers :thumbsup:

All dogs must be entered by 6pm Friday.

The Boss

[SIZE=14pt]First race 6pm, gates open 5pm.[/SIZE]

Parking in the stadium for blue badge holders and committee only.

BUMP

BUMP

Best of luck Geoff /Hazel---would love to have been with you but cant leave Barney on his own yet as he is a bit silly like Most Lads ---yes Barney not Harry!!lol---

Far to much money to have to go and have it re-done just because we left him for a while ---

Hopefully we will be able to get out more very soon i can do without this dog sitting ---

steve

Karen-Coral said:
Best of luck Geoff /Hazel---would love to have been with you but cant leave Barney on his own yet as he is a bit silly like Most Lads ---yes Barney not Harry!!lol---
Far to much money to have to go and have it re-done just because we left him for a while ---

Hopefully we will be able to get out more very soon i can do without this dog sitting ---

steve

Hope to see you at one of our bend meetings later on in the year Steve :thumbsup: and wishing Barney a full recovery :luck:

can you enter purple rain 21 lb wide runner please.

thanks

can i enter whinnie skippit @ 26lbs, sorry its late but just got home from work. if not can i have a trial please

peter

Back