The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Highgate Derby

les windle

Registered
Reaction score
HIGHGATE WHIPPET BEND DERBY TOP TEN OPEN

SUNDAY 5TH FEB AT HIGHGATE STADIUM S63 9AT

DOGS & BITCHES SEP UP TO 21IBS -24IBS -27IBS - 30IBS - 33IBS - 36IBS 4 X 3DOG SEMI'S. WINNERS TO GO INTO A 2DOG - 2BITCH FINAL FOR THE HIGHGATE DERBY TROPHY. KINDLY DONATED BY VICKY HARPER & MARK WARREN.

VETS ( ALL IN ) UP TO 25IBS - UP TO 36IBS

YEARLINGS ( ALL IN ) UP TO 25IBS - UP TO 36IBS

SCRATCH UP TO 45IBS & NO LIMIT. VETS & YEARLINGS IF ENOUGH ENTERIES.

ALSO

PEDIGREE BEND DERBY.

UP TO 25IBS - UP TO 36IBS. FINALIST TO RUN FOR THE PEDIGREE BEND TROPHY. KINDLY DONATED BY LES & LYNDA WINDLE.

ALL SUPREME WINNER'S RECEIVE A PRESENTATION JACKET.

WEIGH-IN 11 TILL 12NOON RUN AS WEIGHED. ENTREY FEE £5 PER DOG 100% PAY OUT TO CLASS & HEAT WINNER'S £3 ENTRY INTO STADIUM.

ADVERT WILL BE IN THE FEB ISSUE OF WHIPPET NEWS. TEL LYNDA 07788413691 OR CHRIS 07788651170

Will be looking forward to it :thumbsup: see you on the 5th :thumbsup:

hi we're going to be there with blue aka hellspell,can't wait to see how he runs really looking forward to a great day out.

best regards

will byrne

How's it going will I'm looking forward to blue running bends. You are doing a great job with blue mate he looks awesome.

How's it going will I'm looking forward to blue running bends. You are doing a great job with blue mate he looks awesome.
hi dave blue's a great little dog to work with,so professional and what an engine,i would love a kennel of dogs like blue,he make's training easy m8.

see u soon,oh ur roast dinner was lovely dan and i loved it yum yum.lol

hi dave blue's a great little dog to work with,so professional and what an engine,i would love a kennel of dogs like blue,he make's training easy m8.

see u soon,oh ur roast dinner was lovely dan and i loved it yum yum.lol
Glad you and dan enjoyed MY' roast dinner . :thumbsup:

whos going then me and my mate are going for day out :thumbsup:

Back