The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Highgate Champs Results

the noise at the stands its a wonder they all didnt turn round and go back. marvellous animals.

well done all contestants brill racing yesterday, lovely day out, but tiring, excellent runs from darlo delight and nchb mochara and nchb southern spark, well done to bert and jane with nchb sup primus and gary, gary and dee with nchb sup spirit of the stag

ANOTHER SUPERB CHAMPIONSHIP ORGANISED BY THE FEDS.THOUGHT SPIRIT OF THE STAG COULD WIN HER CLASS BUT WAS DELIGHTED FOR GARY GARY AND DEE THAT SHE DESERVEDLY TOOK SUPREME SHES A LEGEND.BERT MONOPOLISED THE DOGS HAVING 3 CHAMPIONS AND THEN SUPREME THOUGHT JANE WAS GOING TO THROW AWAY THE CRUTCHES AND DANCE CONGRATULATIONS. THE RACE OF THE DAY WAS THE BUCKLE BETWEEN MATES ANDREWS FIDDLER AND TAMS PURPLE RAIN WHO LED EVERYWHERE BUT THE LINE GUTTED THERE HAD TO BE A RUNNER UP NOT A LOSER.THRILLED WITH OUR OWN BITCH OUR TOUCH WHO RAN A BLINDER TO FINISH RUNNER UP TO SUGAR RUSHROLL ON BWRA FOR ANOTHER CRACK.LAST NOT LEAST WHAT A PERFORMANCE BY JIMMY AND LORRAINES INSHALLAH .A NOVICE AROUND BENDS TAKING HER TITLE FROM THE OUTSTANDING CALAMITY KATE AND THEN RUNNER UP TO BRAMBLE IN THE LW BITCHES.A GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND WHIPPET RACING AT ITS BEST.WELL DONE TO EVERYONE WHO DIDNT WIN BUT SPORTINGLY TOOK PART.

ROB AND TINA

Well done all the winners especially Spirit of the Stag, she ran really well all day for a veteran :thumbsup:

Special congrats to Peter & Whinny Skippet, finally Poppy you seem to have mastered "bend craft" :D Chuffed to bits for you :cheers:

Al & Rose, couldn't have happened to two nicer & more deserving owners, really pleased Freddie pulled it off for you, he didnt put a foot wrong all day.

Elaine & Sally with Maid for This, comes as no surprise really she's been so consistant all year, you must be chuffed to bits with her, she well deserved to win.

I could go on :lol:

Lastly well done all the North Westers, 1 champion Mo Chara :huggles: & 4 runner ups, She's a Flyer, Maid your Point, Whiskey Fudge & Guess What :thumbsup:

Was great to be able to sit back, relax and just enjoy watching the racing :)) . Got a chance to get the puppies out of the car for the first time and out to meet people. Goosey Lucy took it all in her stride and was almost climbing out of my jumper giving kisses and cuddles.

Got a good chance to see how the FED run things up there in the box and I would encourage any member who wishes to see how things are done and doesn't mind getting stuck in to help to ask the FED if they could spend the day helping out.

P.S Fast neat writing may be a pre-requesite (w00t)

Fleesh said:
Was great to be able to sit back, relax and just enjoy watching the racing  :)) . Got a chance to get the puppies out of the car for the first time and out to meet people. Goosey Lucy took it all in her stride and was almost climbing out of my jumper giving kisses and cuddles.
Got a good chance to see how the FED run things up there in the box and I would encourage any member who wishes to see how things are done and doesn't mind getting stuck in to help to ask the FED if they could spend the day helping out.

P.S Fast neat writing may be a pre-requesite  (w00t)

i am kidding about yr writing fleesh it was very neat lol :- " i saw the fridge as well in your mams coat have 2 say awwwwwwwwwww :wub: shes gorgeous and smaller than i thought she wud b. a champion in the making :luck:

sherry said:
Fleesh said:
Was great to be able to sit back, relax and just enjoy watching the racing  :)) . Got a chance to get the puppies out of the car for the first time and out to meet people. Goosey Lucy took it all in her stride and was almost climbing out of my jumper giving kisses and cuddles.

P.S Fast neat writing may be a pre-requesite  (w00t)

i am kidding about yr writing fleesh it was very neat lol :- " i saw the fridge as well in your mams coat have 2 say awwwwwwwwwww :wub: shes gorgeous and smaller than i thought she wud b. a champion in the making :luck:

She's a loveable rogue :wub:

Can't wait to see all the pictures that various people have managed to take of Lucy though :D

Hi,

Well done to all the winners, excellent day's racing really enjoyed the day.

Nic & Craig xxx

:D Well done to all winners & runners up, a great days racing :D Couldn't stay for finals but enjoyed the day out! Congrats to Anth & Curlin :D

Well done to all winners & runners up,esp all the sup winners :cheers:

CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: to all the winners :D What a great days racing :thumbsup: well done to the fed :cheers:

Just found last years programme 119 dogs 2008 Bend Champs and 121 in 2007, a drop in just two dogs, and I can count three here that weren't running due to pups/seasons, can recall at least 3 more out to season/injury.

What a positive for the sport :thumbsup:

Well done all winners and runner's up, great days racing , well run event :cheers:

Keeley

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations,to everybody yesterday,some great races :thumbsup: Got to say Well Done to Sean with Sugar Rush,another title :thumbsup: but my biggest congrats go to Alan and Rose with Turkish :thumbsup: Knew he'd got it in him Al :thumbsup: The tears of Joy on Rose's face were something special :wub: ;)

Back